[en] The Prancing Pony > The Lord of the Rings

The LOTR Trilogy

(1/18) > >>

Walküre:
As I did with the Hobbit trilogy thread, I want to create as well a similar space for our beloved and legendary LOTR trilogy, which, I think, introduced many of us to this majestic World, having been itself widely acclaimed as one of the best, if not the best, trilogies ever made, with the incredible record of 17 Oscars on its own.

Feel free to discuss about anything related to these wonderful films, from technical to thematic and conceptual aspects  :)

P.S. I will set this thread and the Hobbit one sticky, to symbolise their significant status in this section  ;)

The_Necromancer0:
Great Idea, never really where to post this but now I do:

I'd like to remind the whole fandom, including myself what a bullet we dodged in the casting:

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: --Cirdan-- am 17. Jan 2016, 02:56 ---Dieses Poster hängt bei mir im Zimmer an der Wand :)

--- Ende Zitat ---

As I far as I roughly understood, you have this poster on your room's wall, right?
Great, then  8-)

This poster exactly summarises pretty much all the main characters and places of this trilogy that we grew fond of.

P.S. As this is an English thread, it would be definitely better if you tried to write in English  ;)

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 17. Jan 2016, 05:10 ---Great Idea, never really where to post this but now I do:

I'd like to remind the whole fandom, including myself what a bullet we dodged in the casting:

--- Ende Zitat ---

Yes, we were very lucky  xD

And, do you know who was initially scripted to be our Lady Galadriel?
The New Zealand actress Lucy Lawless, who is widely remembered for having played Xena, the Warrior Princess  :P

lotr1997:
Name should be changed to the best movie trilogy ever! I love these movies. But Star wars OT is pretty good too, hard decision, but ill go with Lotr! I always loved it :D

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: lotr1997 am 26. Jan 2016, 00:45 ---Name should be changed to the best movie trilogy ever! I love these movies. But Star wars OT is pretty good too, hard decision, but ill go with Lotr! I always loved it :D

--- Ende Zitat ---

Sorry, but you force me to go into the teacher/examination mode  :D

What makes you think that the LOTR trilogy is superior?  :)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln