24. Mai 2024, 00:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fortresses don't have the thick walled defensive structures built? (v4.21)  (Gelesen 3115 mal)

Strider_

• Hobbit
I'm new to Edain mod but I've watched Youtube video's of 4.21 version which I have and the pictured posts for 4.0 on ModDB show the fortress having thick walls where archers can sit on and catapults be made but I've played Gondor, Rohan, and the Elves Lothlorian and in all my games no one has those types of walls.  Just like 4 super thin segments surround the fortress.

Is this a bug?  I don't see how mine could be different from the youtube video of version 4.21 of him playing the Elves and Rohan both with the nice walled camps.

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
This depends on the map. On some maps, there's not enough space for castles so you get a smaller camp instead. There's plenty of castle maps though :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Strider_

• Hobbit
This depends on the map. On some maps, there's not enough space for castles so you get a smaller camp instead. There's plenty of castle maps though :)

Thanks for reply. I'll check out more maps.   I've done a large 8 player map and a 2 player map and both had smalls camps. 

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
You just have to continue to explore further maps  :)
There could be wide maps for 8 players with Camps, as well as smaller ones with Castles.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Castle maps are mostly with 2-4 players, because a castle needs a lot of space and there is limit to the size of a map.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
As this topic doesn't deserve a thread at all – being a common element of the basic gameplay – and since Strider has already been answered, I will close it.

--- LOCKED ---