29. Mär 2024, 11:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Cannot Update Edain  (Gelesen 2720 mal)

Faramir The Gentle

• Bilbos Festgast
Cannot Update Edain
« am: 29. Feb 2016, 06:43 »
Hey guys please help i can't download edain update 4.2.1 The launchers is not downloading at all, if ever it starts its very slow and stops with timeout error. I have net framework installed 4.6.2

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Cannot Update Edain
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Feb 2016, 13:58 »
Check the message when the Timout error appears. Clicking on retrying, should be "Yes" and that case, should redirect you to another server. Or simply try again later.

Faramir The Gentle

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Feb 2016, 14:34 »
Check the message when the Timout error appears. Clicking on retrying, should be "Yes" and that case, should redirect you to another server. Or simply try again later.

I did what you told but still the error persist. Even if sometime it starts it is damm slow 6kbps or 8kbps, But i have managed to update launchers to newest version. One thing i have noticed is there is no news in news section about patch 4.2.1 or 4.3.
 Can you pass me the instruction how to updates it manually.
I have also noticed that it also does not show how much it is downloaded or update size

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Feb 2016, 17:04 »
There is an official news about the 4.2.1 patch.

Furthermore, since the 4.3 patch has not been released yet, you won't find any type of 'complete news' about it, apart from the announcement news and the periodic updates concerning the patch's progress.