19. Apr 2024, 02:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: 4 faction ??? it's bug  (Gelesen 2200 mal)

Spectro

• Hobbit
4 faction ??? it's bug
« am: 19. Feb 2016, 17:29 »
Hello first i m sorry my english is bad because i m french peoples , and i like bfme but your mod bug

i 4 faction , gondor , rohan , mordor and isengard
i no't have  angmar , dwarves , lothlorien and more

and i not all map i see on youtube your mod and this exemple helm deep horro , and other map

i have map not all map , but i m installed correctly this mod

help me i don't understant this problem

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: 4 faction ??? it's bug
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Feb 2016, 17:37 »
It's not a bug  :)

You currently have the basic 4.0 Demo of the Edain Mod, with only the four original factions of BFME1.
To update to the current version, you have to search for updates in the Edain Mod Launcher, located in the game's folder.
Then, you will be able to play with the Dwarves and Lothlórien (the other factions have not been released yet).

If you have other questions, you can ask the Edain Team in the Edain Discussion section or read the Edain FAQ.
If you have technical issues in starting the game, you should visit the Edain Support section, where you can get direct support from the Edain Team.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Feb 2016, 17:37 »
Update your game with the Edain Launcher, then you will becomes the Dwarvens and Lothlorien.
Imladris, Angmar and the Misty Mountains aren't released at the moment, but Angmar will be the next fraction.
Helms Depp Horror was a map in 3.8.1, it isn't included in 4.2.1.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Feb 2016, 17:38 »
Not a bug. Open the launcher, go to Updates, search for updates and install them. Dwarves and Lothlorien should be available then. Other factions are not released yet.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 22. Feb 2016, 18:45 »
The question of the topic has been well answered, I would say  :)
The matter itself is one of the main questions of the usual Edain FAQ, and it can thus be easily sorted out in case it raised other issues.
Anyway, it deserved to be taken into consideration either way.

This thread is closed.

--- LOCKED ---