18. Mai 2024, 04:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New CaH system suggestion  (Gelesen 1730 mal)

HussainAA

• Hobbit
New CaH system suggestion
« am: 8. Feb 2016, 18:25 »
Hi Everyone!

there are too many people who would like to live in middle earth so i have this idea to improve Create a Hero system.

At first is it possible to use create a hero awards such as Elves bane and men killer that you achieve by killing 1000 elf or man...etc, i don't remember the names but i think they are like this, is it possible to use to improve hero ? for example if he killed 1000 orcs he will gain more strength, if he killed a dragon he will unlock a spell to use against monsters.

my idea is to create a hero with normal clothes and normal weapons with cheap price and he will not be able to use a strong powers, he will be able to achieve weapons and armors from lairs or by killing heroes, strong units or some thing like that, and the same thing for the powers and his strength and the more stuff and powers he achieve he became stronger.

thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
Re: New CaH system suggestion
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Feb 2016, 03:19 »
I think that even if it's possible, it would take too much work to achieve such CaH system. Think how much new scripts team will need to make to only tie achievments with unlocking spells. Or to put specific weapons in specific lairs on specific maps.

And we don't have all faction released yet. This idea is only waste of time that could be used better.

I agree that CaH could use some new heroe models, armors, weapons and spells, but no more changes are needed. It's strategy game, not cRPG. ;)