20. Apr 2024, 08:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Iron Hills Hero  (Gelesen 6675 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: New Iron Hills Hero
« Antwort #15 am: 22. Feb 2016, 18:44 »
No problem for the tip! ;)

About the Heroes Roles you can take a look at my thread about IHs Heroes Roles Adjusments ;)

Well About Murin and Drar only the Team can tell you if they will ahve new abilities mate! :)

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #16 am: 22. Feb 2016, 18:49 »
Zitat
Well About Murin and Drar only the Team can tell you if they will ahve new abilities mate! :)
Actually they already did. xD On the picture Drar was using his new shield two different ways. After someone asked if this was just an animation, a team member (think it was Adamin) replied this was a new weapon toggle where he'd either use his shield as additional protection or shoot normally (probably for higher offensive values). And since Drar has nothing like such an ability at the moment, this change is already known to us, eventhough it's basically nothing. ;)

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 23. Feb 2016, 15:40 »
We should wait for new patch, that is sure, and then discuss in details about heroes, their roles and possible new hero with missing role (if it will be needed).
While other 2 dwarven factions have 6 regular heroes, IH stands with 4.
Ofc, IH has some benefits which are for now used as reasons why 4 heroes are enough.
In my opinion those benefits are not strong enough reson, or to be honest I think IH need some final polishing in units/hero_roles system, so it could be in rank of other 2 dwarven kingdoms. That is probably matter of discussion with betatesters etc, and I just mentioned it as possible future discussion.
Concerning "missing" hero for IH, I am strong supporter for Narin.
I still think that current single scouting ram rider unit is something which couldn't be comapred with scouting hero. Those single ram units are something very nicely implemented in game for now, but they can't be compared with scouting hero.
They have speed and with it the best scouting ability in game, but that is all. Creeping abilities are almost 0, and that is main reason why this ram units couldn't be compared with scouting hero. I know that main purpose is scouting, but starting heroes also could be used for some elementary starting creeping and as starting unit supporters in early game. Single ram ridders can't do this, and this is main rason why I think we need scout hero. Narin for now is developed nicely in lore term, only non lore thing about it is his name. I like Narin, because it has been used from start of developing process, but some Kazdul (I call Khazdul fans to help) name for messanger also could be used. His abilities also could be reworked in term of need etc.
Concerning other possible new heroes, I am completely against chariot hero for now, although I need to read that topic in more detail way so I could speak more about that solution. For now that idea sound me more like some part which could improve our battlewagon impovements topic or to be fused with it somehow in final moment.
Captain hero sounds interesting, but for futher development, we should wait for new patch. Dain is for now strong unit supporter, so from that point of view I think captain as unit supporter (as completely new hero with that role) is unnecessary.
I have to express my agreement in one part of Odysseus's view that we could also make new outpost's hero from Dragonslayer. That unit is already strong as mini hero, so some development into completely new Outpost hero also could be discussed.
As I have said, this IH matter in my opinion deserves some serious discussion in order to give final tune to faction as whole.

Greetings,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Feb 2016, 15:43 von CragLord »