27. Apr 2024, 10:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mordor concept (New)  (Gelesen 26948 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Mordor concept (New)
« Antwort #45 am: 18. Feb 2016, 14:01 »
Another option would be an official submod for Edain, BOTFA submod.
If there would be people willing to work for it. Where all the epic non canon stuff from the movies could be implemented.
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #46 am: 18. Feb 2016, 14:36 »
Another option would be an official submod for Edain, BOTFA submod.
If there would be people willing to work for it. Where all the epic non canon stuff from the movies could be implemented.

You are more than legitimate to start a project of this kind if you are willing to  :)

You necessarily need the permission of the developers (the Edain Team, in this case) to use their own content for your project.
Then, if you get it, all your own or other people's suggestions will have to be part of a separate space in the Submod Section of MU.
This section is entirely focused on the Edain Mod, and it can't thus contain anything that concerns off-topic matters.

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #47 am: 18. Feb 2016, 14:51 »
Yea ofc with their permission!:D Thats why it would be an official sub mod for Edain.
But yea ill try to do something!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #48 am: 18. Feb 2016, 15:01 »
Yea ofc with their permission!:D Thats why it would be an official sub mod for Edain.

I had imagined that, I was just explaining you the official 'praxis', in case it were needed; just like an automatic reminder  ;)

Also, repeating things is always useful at an extent, if there are new people approaching to this forum.
You know, nothing should everytime be taken for granted; there is always someone who just 'forgets' about these rules and does as its will commands...

Besides, I have to ask you, what are you willing to do about this proposal?  :)
If you are not interested anymore in it, it should just be closed.
Otherwise, we can try to find other adjustments or changes if you want to.

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #49 am: 18. Feb 2016, 15:44 »
Yea thats true!:)
And well i myself wont be able to do any modding, i dont have the skills or time to do it unfortunately. But i would gladly open a project for modders out there who could do something about it.

Meanwhile, i think this thread could be closed, id like to make a new short one with the idea Fredius posted, and that would be enough on this matter.

And you probably know who to contact to get the approval, if you could help with that?:)
And i didnt find any page for any submods?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #50 am: 18. Feb 2016, 16:36 »
You could simply contact one of the Edain Team's members.
But, I would especially contact Ealendril, the Leader of the Edain Mod  :)

Oh, yes, sorry.
The Submods Section is mainly a German section; you have to open also the German boards to make it be visible.
Anyway, this is the link of its general board.

http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/board,268.0.html

I will close the thread, as you wish.

--- LOCKED ---
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Feb 2016, 16:39 von DieWalküre »