28. Mär 2024, 12:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dol Amroth map edited! Just some changes to make it more lore-accurate  (Gelesen 3992 mal)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Hello edain players!

I just did some minor changes to the beautiful map Dol Amroth, made by Gnomi for Edain mod. I wanted to make it a little bit more lorewise (for example Imrahil is not buildable IN Dol Amroth in the original map  [ugly] ). I obviously don't pretend to make a totally new map, neither to rethink the entire map, because it would be false : as I said before, I just want to adapt the map to be more lorewise. :)

The list of changes I have done :
(Note that these changes are mostly due to a personal appreciation of the lore, I can be wrong sometimes, so tell me ;) )

- Now we only can train Imrahil in the city. The other heroes are buildable in other places. I will explain later.

- Same for the units : now in the city we can't train tower guards, citadel guards and Gondor Cavalry anymore. These are rather units from Minas Tirith. I replace Tower guards with Dol Amroth elite infantry in the barracks, and Gondor cavalry with Dol Amroth Knight. Minas Tirith units can be trained in the original Dol Amroth outpost, which is now the Minas Tirith outpost, where we can build Boromir and Beregond too!

- Every player can capture the signalfire at the south-east of the map. You must go there with a boat, and capture it with a hero. Then all the little town at the south-west of the map is owned by the player who captured the signal. It contains defenses, resources buildings, wells, and an inn! In this inn, Gondor player can train the fiefdoms units, and many heroes : Gandalf, Pippin, Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas. Mordor player can build men of the East and Haradrim, and Isengard just free Mordor orcs.
That's obviously a great base, which each player has to try to capture and keep!

- Faramir is still buildable in ranger tents.

- I added some defenses in the main city.

- CP for the player inside the city are increased to 3000 (maybe it's too much ?), and resources to 6000. For the other players these options are defined by the gamemode.

- Some other minor changes...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/swuu7xqg0m3euq8/dol_amroth.zip

Have fun! And tell me if you have some suggestions :)

PS: You should play in medium settings. Otherwise you may get a crash :/
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Feb 2016, 12:21 von H4lbarad »

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
You know I Played with the CP 10x (18 000) so for me 3 000 isn't too much it's too little xD I'm gonna test your map soon.

Thanks H4lbarad