28. Mär 2024, 13:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Finalbig  (Gelesen 2687 mal)

Akuma-96

• Hobbit
Finalbig
« am: 21. Feb 2016, 16:06 »
Hi, i'm new in this forum although I have a friend who follows the forum. I Have a question about the program FinalBig. I have downloaded th program for modding the .big files of the game/mod. But i don't understand what parameter i have to change. If i want to increase the speed of an Hero, the Witch-King for exemple, what parameter i have to change? or if i whant to change te life or the armor of a unit. In the .big file there are many lines of script and i don't understand which are the right lines.

Thanks, Akuma-96.

Joragon

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
Re: Finalbig
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Feb 2016, 16:42 »
Hi Akuma,
here are a few tutorials:
http://www.the3rdage.net/itemlist?type=1&category=4
Hope that was helpful
Greetings
Joragon

Akuma-96

• Hobbit
Re: Finalbig
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Feb 2016, 01:52 »
I'm sorry to make another question but I don't understand how I can replace the stats. I modified the lines with finalbig but in the game they are unchanged. Sorry for my English, I'm Italian and I'm not so good with English