28. Mär 2024, 14:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Changing the size/hp/spears etcetera features of Dol Guldur Orcs mainly  (Gelesen 2470 mal)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
I would like to make a suggestion here regarding the Dol Guldur orcs. In the hobbit movies, these orcs are really big and well trained as you know. Thus, Edain Team

Would you make the Dol Guldur Orc's size a little more bigger with a little more hp ?
Would you make Dol Guldur Spear Orc's spears a little more longer please ? thank you.

Would you make the free orcs' spawn time from Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul fortresses a little more faster too please ? thank you.

In most of battles against players or AI, the main units are generally spear or bow units unfortunately. The usage of normal sword units are not so much really ;because bow units than spear units + horse units are making the most impact on the battlefrield comparing to the sword units :( For example, once I find enough resource to build the mordor fortress which is very important if you want to make a difference on the battlefield as mordor ;but once I do it no resource leaves to make better units in the meantime enemy is not waiting tooand if I lose my fortress at that time which the enemies are targeting your fortress first then I cannot defend myself ( it is same for AI or real players ). However, mordor's main power is the melee units like shield+sword or sword/spear orcs.

That's why, I would like to make these suggestions above. Therefore, is it possible to get a consideration for these suggestions ? thank you.

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
I am against this proposal.
The DG orcs have the same costs as the normal ones, but you get additional poison damage. There is no problem with them. You want more armor --> Minas Morgul orcs. More damage --> DG orcs. This is the clear distinction between the two breeds. But, if you improve the DG orcs even more, you will have to higher their price, which would lead to other consequences. Lets just stay with the status quo, where everything works fine. This proposal is at least unnecessary.
Concerning your story of playing without swordfighters: Even I, as an unexpirienced player, use them in my ranks to get an balanced army. And the profis of the Team and the winners of the masterships do the same. So, if you have problems, this is not the game's fault, but yours ;)
Greetings
Maraelion