[en] The Prancing Pony > General Video Games

The Total Journal

(1/6) > >>

hoho96:
The Total War series is probably the most popular historical RTS/TBS of all times, and I'm sure many around here still enjoy playing it, and looking forward for future content.

In this thread I'll occasionally post screenshots and some texts about my adventures throughout history  xD

If you like the idea, feel free to also post your adventures here  ;)

Everyone can post anything Total War; fun game stuff, questions, ideas for scenarios, tactics, army comps, city builds,.....etc

hoho96:
Starting off, here's one from my recent Macedon campaign in DeI mod:

Leukaspidai (The White Shield) are a phalanx of pikemen modelled on their hoplite forebears, and subsequently the Macedonian pike reformes. Their distinct white painted shields, of which they got their name, are emblazoned with the name of their king.
The term Leukaspides first appeared at around ~250 BC already as a pike unit, in service of the Antigonids of Macedon.

Fredius:
It's a pity you play with the shadow settings turned off. The game looks much better with it ;).

hoho96:
Since my laptop would die anyway, I prefer to get great units details followed by good particles and effects, then buildings, then shadows are usually off :P
The scale of battles in DeI means that I would usually have a fight of at least 5000 soldiers all the time.
5000 shadows (+ the shadows of all the trees and buildings) will murder my performance  [ugly]

Though on for example Napoleon I have everything on max, and it works like magic.

hoho96:
Ram the gate!
Elements of the Legio II Italia laying siege to a celtic town beyond the Alpins.
The town isn't particularly rich, but a fair number of slaves is to be expected from this raid.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln