28. Mär 2024, 10:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dealing with Castellen Of Mordor  (Gelesen 2951 mal)

Faramir The Gentle

• Bilbos Festgast
Dealing with Castellen Of Mordor
« am: 18. Mär 2016, 01:34 »
I think the Heroic unit of Mordor much over powered. I was playing with single AI  2v2 map. The expanded and controlled remaining two base and spawned huge army. I was gondor and my soldiers were able to slash down them, but i could do nothing these mordor heroic unit, even they killed Boromir. How defeat this unit with ease?

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Dealing with Castellen Of Mordor
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Mär 2016, 10:11 »
Aragorn or upgraded archers. Rangers also do a great job with their ability.
They are incredibly dangerous to all sorts of infantry, so always focus them first or run away if you don't have anything to fight them with^^

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: Dealing with Castellen Of Mordor
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Mär 2016, 13:23 »
This might sound strange, but upgraded cavalry do very well against them too if you support them with another squad to deal additional damage.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”