19. Mär 2024, 11:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: My New YouTube Channel  (Gelesen 5023 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
My New YouTube Channel
« am: 18. Mär 2016, 03:00 »
Hey, I think that this thread is the most appropriate place to post this topic. Its a bit of shameless advertising, but I have started a YouTube channel. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUmT7v4uM-UdX28d7F8Dhg

I will be posting videos on Edain multiplayer, Third Age Total War, and older RTS games and emulation for games on the N64 and Sega Genesis. If you'd like to, having some subscribers jump on board from the forums here would really help to snowball and get me some more subscribers, if possible, thereby also gaining more publicity for our beloved Edain Mod. Thanks for your time :)

If this is the incorrect spot for this and there's a better one, could one of the mods please move it to the best spot?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: My New YouTube Channel
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Mär 2016, 13:12 »
If this is the incorrect spot for this and there's a better one, could one of the mods please move it to the best spot?

I think it's fine, I don't see anything wrong about it  :)

Well, good luck with your new project, then.
'Advertising' is really not something we have to worry about when it comes to make the Edain World reach wider audiences  ;)
I too have a YouTube channel, but I don't currently have the time for concrete future plans; I might nonetheless keep an eye on your work anyway, if I can.

Good luck again.

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Mär 2016, 14:55 »
Good luck to you and your new channel...i will watch your videos regularly :)
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Mär 2016, 15:11 »
Thanks folks :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Mär 2016, 15:28 »
Your trailer is great. Short and concise and therefore really catchy :)

Just a question about your Total War campaign : did you hear about the Massive Overhaul Submod ? I tested both DAC and MOS and even if MOS has less factions, it has so many more features for each one that I enjoy it more ! Like recreating the elven or Arnor Kingdoms, getting the Army of the Deads with Aragorn, the possibility to make heroes invincible or not at the beginning of each campain, and much more !

But I'm saying that without having checked the DAC ModDB page for a while, so the mod might be better than before ^^

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Mär 2016, 15:36 »
You can also get the Army of the Dead in DaC. The Aragorn "RPG" script (among others) has been included in this submod.

I prefer DaC to MOS because of its large variety of factions, although I do miss the Tol Acharn and Factions Resurrection/Reemerge scripts from MOS.
RPG:

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 29. Mär 2016, 15:49 »
Yeah I just went to DAC's ModDB page, and unlike MOS it is still an active mod, so you can expect some changes in the future !

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #7 am: 29. Mär 2016, 18:57 »
Yes I have played MOS, and I have it installed on my computer too, I can launch either one independently. The reason I am playing DAC for my YouTube channel is because it is still an active mod, and its way more popular right now while I am trying to grow my channel. I will not rule out playing MOS in the future.