18. Apr 2024, 04:53 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Heroes of Erebor need to change.  (Gelesen 2603 mal)

punktown94

• Hobbit
The Heroes of Erebor need to change.
« am: 18. Mär 2016, 15:30 »
I really...Really love the job of your team! but there is something little bit missing. Erebor faction of dwarves needs to bit of change of their concept. Erebor's most prime age was under the rule of Thror!(Like Numenor)
So My suggestion is Erase the king Dain,Thorin the 3rd instead, Add up the Thror and Thrain! there is a movie scene with undeleted version...well little bit concerned about thror's voice but I think your teams can handle it haha
Thror need the shield and his sword. his abillity suppose to be like Baruk Khazad (give addition attack point). greed of the dwarven king(collecting resourse much faster),power of arkenstone(blind or fear the enemy), last but not least bloodline of durin(something like passive).
I never thought about Thrain's ability but I know that he use pickax looking hammer
The subfaction of Erebor has to be change too!
Hitorically Dale was a best moment of lake town people. The Hero suppose to be the Girion! like using a black arrow like his descendent, Bard.
That's what I really think it is! Other's are real great! I really hope your team consider my idea! If you dont want to do this...please note why too me...at least I want to know.
Sorry if you feel upset, I love Edain Mod really much^^Go team!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: The Heroes of Erebor need to change.
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Mär 2016, 15:46 »
Hi.
Thank you for having forwarded your ideas  :)

Nevertheless, what you are suggesting can't take place as the Edain Team decided to set the faction of Erebor specifically in the War of the Ring timeline, leaving aside all who died in previous times and what happened before (mainly pre-Hobbit and Hobbit events).

Erebor became very powerful after the coronation of Dáin too.
The kingdom had to face an extremely dangerous threat – during the War against Sauron – by resisting the invasion of Easterlings from the Far East of Middle Earth; battle in which Erebor risked to be destroyed, and in which king Dáin died honourably in front of the gates of the Lonely Mountain.
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Mär 2016, 15:54 von DieWalküre »

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Mär 2016, 15:50 »
The main reason for Erebor to be set during the War of the Ring is Gimli. He is still the most iconic Dwarven hero to many players, and we think he has to be represented in a Dwarven faction. As his home was Erebor, this is what we chose. We also wanted at least one Dwarven faction to be set during the War of the Ring, as that is our main time period and the one covered in the Lord of the Rings books and movies :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Mär 2016, 18:55 »
I dare to argue that ubder Dain's Rule Erebor achieved even greater fame in Military and Economic Aspect.

True Thror Rule was really great for the Dwarves but still I think under Dain it is considerably better.Also Thor and Thrain are from a completely different time period and long dead before the Hobbit and LOTR and Edain follows strict and very good time policity which I greatly respect and like,and I doubt the Team will change that.

I like Thror and Thrain a lot and I am sure we will see then in the Campaign in Future and that is more than enough for me.

Dain and Thorin are amazing Heroes and thanks to Edain they are even greater and Key Dwarven Figures even more so than Thror and Thrain.I would hate to lose them.

Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Mär 2016, 19:33 »
Dáin, I guess your judgement about king Dáin's might in the War of the Ring is a bit biased  :D
But, I agree with you  ;)

Anyway, as Dáin wrote, there might be possibilities for those heroes to be in the game in the future Edain Campaign, which is still under development and will be released after all the factions will have been so.

Given the premises, I have to close this thread (there were other similar threads in this section that were closed for the same reason).
I sincerely invite punktown94 to follow the progress of the Mod, in case there will be updates regarding these matters.

--- LOCKED ---