28. Mär 2024, 17:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Strategy against fortress players?  (Gelesen 3584 mal)

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
Strategy against fortress players?
« am: 22. Mär 2016, 20:15 »
There is a strategy for defeat an enemy, as a AI playing as a Gondor AI inside Minas Tirth, without have to block the city's exit with tons and tons of orc warriors, with a starting of 3000 resources, for avoid the sudden endless wave of soldier with rams that will get from it EITHER in easy?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Strategy against fortress players?
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Mär 2016, 23:48 »
There is a strategy for defeat an enemy, as a AI playing as a Gondor AI inside Minas Tirth, without have to block the city's exit with tons and tons of orc warriors, with a starting of 3000 resources, for avoid the sudden endless wave of soldier with rams that will get from it EITHER in easy?

This topic belongs to the proper Edain Strategy board.
I will thus move it there.

MOVED

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Mär 2016, 21:58 »
Really? Nobody has a strategy against a Fortress AI? Only with excess of luck for avoid the assaulted without warning with heavy weapons?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 27. Mär 2016, 08:16 »
Well, I'm not a pro but I'll give it my best shot. AI is not very smart, a normal player would barricade themselves in with the occasional gondor knights harassment. But all the AI knows to do is spam the living hell out of its units. The only way I see is to set up an effective system of unit killing, pile up a couple of barricades and add Morgul and Dol-Guldur Archers to slow down and kill the units. If you want a real fortress battle you'll have to either play online or play on a scripted map. You can also add catapults on bombard mod and the occasional human skull during massive spams.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/