19. Mai 2024, 01:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain 4.0 - How time flies...  (Gelesen 3261 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Edain 4.0 - How time flies...
« am: 28. Mär 2016, 13:56 »
Dear community,

today, it has been exactly one year since we released Edain 4.0 to the world. Since then, it has been downloaded 85 000 times, we have released four updates and won the Mod of the Year award - altogether an excellent first year! xD

For that, we would like to thank all of you and ring in the second year just as spectularly: Edain 4.3, featuring Angmar and the completely reworked Dwarves, will be released in the coming two weeks! We can't wait to share it with you.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Edain 4.0 - How time flies...
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Mär 2016, 17:24 »
I have stone and iron to build for Angmar!! HYPE IT UP TILL IT'S REAL!!!!!! Can't wait to play and write about the update, it's going to be really hard to concentrate on anything else in the next two weeks  :D
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Mär 2016, 17:29 »
2 weeks ???? ooohh these are great news indeed :) i can't wait for the new patch
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Mär 2016, 17:43 »
So looking forward to it. Imladris next? No? Yes? Maybe? Ok. :D
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Mär 2016, 17:55 »
So looking forward to it. Imladris next? No? Yes? Maybe? Ok. :D

As I recall, the team has the Misty Mountains planned as the last faction to be released, so unless there's been a massive programming/modding breakthrough that they've been keeping under wraps, or unless Imladris is giving them more trouble than MM, we could see Rivendell as the next faction released. Just my guess.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Mär 2016, 18:16 »
As I recall, the team has the Misty Mountains planned as the last faction to be released, so unless there's been a massive programming/modding breakthrough that they've been keeping under wraps, or unless Imladris is giving them more trouble than MM, we could see Rivendell as the next faction released. Just my guess.

The Edain Team has not announced any future plan yet, after the release of Angmar; that is, we don't officially know anything of the next faction they wish to release.

I think you might be referring to the common opinion within the Community (that I too embrace) that the Misty Mountains will be the last faction to be released, given its current development progress (this is what has been officially stated), its complexity and its own characteristic status of, arguably, the most Hobbit-based and innovative faction among the other ones (thus, along with the end of the Hobbit trilogy, it would symbolically close the cycle of the new Edain Mod 4.0 in case it came out last).
They are still speculations, though very reasonable  :)

As for the celebration, congratulations to everyone who has been involved in this extraordinary journey (still continuing), from the earliest times to the latest ones as well.
I personally believe that the fact that both the Mod and the Community (above all, the establishment of the English Forum on MU) went really and officially international contributed greatly to this well deserved success  ;)

Happy Birthday Edain Mod 4.0!  8-)

Bürck

• Hobbit
« Antwort #6 am: 30. Mär 2016, 21:08 »
The changes of the dwarfes, the introduction of Agnmar, everything is amazing! If I could I would give the whole team a big hug. If you come to Argentina, I will be happy to give you a tour por the city and a good bed and food free! Excelent work  xD

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 30. Mär 2016, 22:33 »
Zitat
I will be happy to give you a tour por the city and a good bed and food free!
Good to know that!  xD