[en] - Modding Corner > Modelling / Skinning

Need BFME modelling advice

(1/2) > >>

Madin:
I am looking to use BFME to practice modelling and texturing characters.

I plan on adding at least one hero (maybe more), based on another game, but that still fits the basic fantasy archetypes (Knight, Ranger, Healer, Wizard etc).

I am looking for advice as to what the best BFME version to place these types of heroes would be? Also I am looking for advice on the way that a typical character is constructed in terms of having varying armour and such things.

I chose BFME because I see that it already has a lot of the animations and FX that could be used, if I provided the model.

My modding background is C&C3, and I have only ever modelled structures an vehicles before, never characters.

Thanks for any help!

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: Madin am 23. Mär 2016, 14:35 ---I am looking to use BFME to practice modelling and texturing characters.

I plan on adding at least one hero (maybe more), based on another game, but that still fits the basic fantasy archetypes (Knight, Ranger, Healer, Wizard etc).

I am looking for advice as to what the best BFME version to place these types of heroes would be? Also I am looking for advice on the way that a typical character is constructed in terms of having varying armour and such things.

I chose BFME because I see that it already has a lot of the animations and FX that could be used, if I provided the model.

My modding background is C&C3, and I have only ever modelled structures an vehicles before, never characters.

Thanks for any help!

--- Ende Zitat ---

There is a specific board involving Modelling.
I will move everything there  :)

MOVED

lord_ellessar:
Yes but nobody come here  [ugly]

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: lord_ellessar am 25. Mär 2016, 08:02 ---Yes but nobody come here  [ugly]

--- Ende Zitat ---

It's not quite true as you came here too  ;)
Anyway, it doesn't matter. This is the exact board that specifically concerns Modelling.

I'm sure someone will reply soon.
We just have to wait (with patience).

lord_ellessar:
there are four topics and twoo haven't any answers   xD but indeed it's the right board

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln