29. Mär 2024, 16:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which location would you like to see based on what i have said below?

Firelink shrine
1 (11.1%)
Undead burg
1 (11.1%)
Heides tower of flame
0 (0%)
Kiln of the First Flame
1 (11.1%)
Dragon Shrine
5 (55.6%)
New Londo Ruins
0 (0%)
Oolacile township
1 (11.1%)
Other (Please suggest what)
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 9

Autor Thema: Dark Souls Map for Edain  (Gelesen 5327 mal)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Dark Souls Map for Edain
« am: 23. Mär 2016, 18:43 »
Hello all as I am a huge fan of dark souls and its design I want to make a map for edain based on one of the franchises iconic locations but i am confused as for which one, I would prefer it not to be a fortress map and not a super huge location, so if anyone plays the games and knows the locations please let me know what area you think would best translate into a map.

I will update this post with pictures of some locations for people that dont know the games and for which they prefer.

Location Firelink shrine This would be a very vertical map also very compact and filled with choke points.

Location Undead Burg This would be a map similar where there would most likely be 2 players fighting through streets and bridges to get to each other.

Location Heides tower of flame This would be a map that it would be fought on very thin and narrow causeways over the ocean below with a grand cathedral on one side.

Location Kiln of the First Flame This map would have two layers a layer below where you will find the out posts and so on this area will be ash so not much to it but above there will be bridges and walkways and at the middle of the map would be the Kiln and very large area where treasures can be found.
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Mär 2016, 19:23 von calsash »
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Re: Dark Souls Map for Edain
« Antwort #1 am: 23. Mär 2016, 18:50 »
Location  Dragon Shrine This would be a very different map with there beings lots of bridges and almost no large areas where huge battles could take place.

Location New Londo Ruins This would be a very dark map very close quarters again featuring wights in order to represent the ghosts that haunt the city.

Last location idea Oolacile township This area would feature a large coliseum on once end where one player would start and this would go into the town from here with will be comprised of courtyards and walkways.
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Mär 2016, 19:17 von calsash »
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"