29. Mär 2024, 00:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Game of Thrones concept (need help).  (Gelesen 8471 mal)

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
Game of Thrones concept (need help).
« am: 25. Mär 2016, 17:16 »
It is only cocept. I start learn how to modding.
I'm a big fan of series of books Song of Ice and Fire, and I got the idea why not combine the above mentioned universe of game mechanics which offered us Edain team. The idea is to change the graphic design and sound with minimum interference in the balance of the game.Long I thought of individual inaccuracies and finally I was able to grasp all the necessary information. Now I'll show you a sample of my idea:

Gondor will be renamed the King's Landing:
- The concept of defensive fractions and all the bonuses and formations will be unchanged
-First Of all buildings will receive textures and models approximating them to the appearance of the capital of Westeros

- Statue of the hero will be converted to sept giving the same bonus

Fountain will be converted to the hospital of  silent sisters
-Gondorian Soldiers, pikemens, knights and archers will converted to lannister's military

-Tower's Guard will be replaced by the Gold Cloaks

-Citadel's Guard  will be replaced by the Royal Guard (3 battalions of the 2 knights and Jaime Lanister as a hero)

-Numenor's Masonry will be replaced in "Preparation for the siege"
-Fire Improvements to the catapults and towers will be replaced by Wild Fire
-Faramir's Camp will be replaced by Clegane's Camp where you will be able to train Clegane's crossbowmen  and the Mountain

-Fire Signal will be replaced by Raven tower (summoning reinforcements from Lanisport, Stony Sept, Harrenhall and Casterly Rock
-Border Stronghold will be replaced by Reach stronghold where you can buy Highgarden soldiers, knights fron Oldtown and Loras Tyrell.

Heroes:
Game of Thrones has plenty of heroes but I chose only the most important. The aim was to select such characters to fit into the original.
-Tyrion will replace Denethor (he gets Varys spy web instead of palantir)
-Jaime will replace Aragorn
-Mount will replace Boromir (he will be tank with massleyer aspect instead of support
hero)
-Bronn will replace Beregond (as Capitan of Gold Cloacks)
-Loras Tyrell will replace Imrahil
-Kevan Lannister will replace Faramir
-Joffrey (or Tywin) will replace Gandalf

if it comes to powers, changes will be merely cosmetic (for example Rohirrim's charge will be changed to the relief of Tywin from the scene of the siege of King's Landing)
The most important change will be the interchange army of the dead to something equally destructive - blast a wild fire.

As I wrote earlier is only a concept and I myself am green when it comes to modding but slowly I'm learning. If there is more fans song of ice and fire who know this or if you are interesting other ideas, I invite you to work (you can contact me by email).

Wailen

• Hobbit
Re: Game of Thrones concept (need help).
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Mär 2016, 01:19 »
Theoretically I do like the all over idea.

I was already wondering if anyone thought of this or not. It might be fun to play in that GoT univers. As you mentioned, it is a concept and I'm not sure about all the details yet.

A strategic game concerning GoT would be awesome.

Let's see where we get with your idea.

Cheers. 

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Mär 2016, 10:43 »
This idea sounds really nice, and it would turn out great imo.
As it is only a concept, hypothethically, which faction do you think could be remade into a Vale faction (my favorite ASOIAF region, though not so popular because of it's insane rulers  xD)?

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Mär 2016, 11:49 »
Angmar would be the perfect faction for the White Walkers and their Wight army
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Mär 2016, 12:40 »
Angmar can become The North with Wintefell too with the Night's Watch, The Free People and the White Walkers and Wight in the outpost.

I mean we already have Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark in the game with Boromir. Now we need to find a hero for Jon Snow.

The Hillmen of Angmar can become the Wilding of the Free People. With someone whom play Tormund Giantbane, One whom play Ygritte (don't forget to add the voice "You know nothing Jon Snow" But also the "I fucking hate Thenns").

The Black Numeror men can became the Night's Watch.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

kmogon

« Antwort #5 am: 26. Mär 2016, 13:38 »
Zitat
This idea sounds really nice, and it would turn out great imo.
As it is only a concept, hypothethically, which faction do you think could be remade into a Vale faction (my favorite ASOIAF region, though not so popular because of it's insane rulers  xD)?
This is a difficult issue. Vale did not take an active part during a clash of kings, but due to the large number of available fractions had a few ideas:

The first was to change the Arnor at King's Landing ruled by Robert. Then Vale would be a subtraction  headed by Jon Arryn.
The second was turning Imladris at Vale due to the similarities (a small number of troops a small part in the war, and probably the best warriors in their worlds)
The third option is to wait - we do not know to be 10 and 11 fraction and it can even lead to something.

Zitat
Angmar would be the perfect faction for the White Walkers and their Wight army

Yes, I believe that Angmar faction most fits  White Walkers due to lack of support from the outside, icy climate, and the horror of what they represent. The only problem is the lack of heroes (needs to wait for Martin or of course you can take all the yet dead heroes ). I wanted to introduce the system of animating a dead body operating on the principle Morgul blade - a whole battalion after using the skill have developed in a dead branch.

Zitat
Angmar can become The North with Wintefell too with the Night's Watch, The Free People and the White Walkers and Wight in the outpost.

I mean we already have Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark in the game with Boromir. Now we need to find a hero for Jon Snow.

The Hillmen of Angmar can become the Wilding of the Free People. With someone whom play Tormund Giantbane, One whom play Ygritte (don't forget to add the voice "You know nothing Jon Snow" But also the "I fucking hate Thenns").

The Black Numeror men can became the Night's Watch.

As for the North, I have chosen as the most suitable Rohan. Theoden would be replaced by Robb Stark - Before buying adequate ability would be the ruler of Winterfell (Corrupted Theoden's skills  even match, enough to give them a more positive connotation), but after buying ability - King of the North. At the settlement would support Umbers, Boltons and Karstarks, and outpost - Tullys (I hope that this will fit)

For Wildlings, most  fits Misty Mountains, while Night's Watch would like to add to the  Stannis' faction.

If anyone would like to help or knows modding and has nothing to do I welcome.
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Mär 2016, 14:00 von kmogon »

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #6 am: 26. Mär 2016, 14:20 »
Angmar really is the best option about the White Walkers.
At first I thought maybe the Dwarves could be replaced by the North, but Rohan makes more sence  :P.
As for the Vale, I like the idea of it replacing Imladris, as there really are similarities with the army, and in a certain way even the architectural style.

kmogon

« Antwort #7 am: 26. Mär 2016, 15:10 »
Zitat
At first I thought maybe the Dwarves could be replaced by the North, but Rohan makes more sence  :P.

I think that the best dwarves will be replaced by the Iron Islands. In both cases, the lack of cavalry and rely more heavily on infantry and sieges. I also wanted to share them at the time of the kingdom as it is done with the dwarves. These would include:
- The reign of Balon Greyjoy (subtraction Lordsport)
- The reign of the Black Harren (subtraction Harrenhall)
- The reign of Euron Greyjoy (subtraction Seagard) (for discussion)
and, of course, they have a slender small boats from Laketown.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #8 am: 26. Mär 2016, 16:01 »
Yeah that idea about the Iron Islands sounds more fitting.
By the way, I've got an idea about some of the changes needed if the Vale could replace Imladris:
Heroes:
-Elrond can be replaced by Jon Arryn
-Glorfindel can be replaced by Yohn Royce
-Arwen can be replaced by Anya Waynwood
-Gwaihir can be replaced by Harrold Hardyng
-Elladan and Elrohir can be replaced by Lysa and Robin/Robert Arryn
-Strider can be replaced by Alayne Stone/Sansa Stark in her black/purple dress
Buildings:
-The Council Hall can be replaced by the High Hall of the Eyrie
-Hero statue could become some sort of Arryn statue, perhaps of Jon Arryn
-the Fountain could become the Garden of the Eyrie, in which Sansa built the snowcastle
-the defensive structures and walls would be changed to look like the walls and towers of the Eyrie, perhaps one of the defensive structures could be changed to sky cells

kmogon

« Antwort #9 am: 26. Mär 2016, 20:26 »
As for the characters that most are cool but they should not appear in those who do not fight (eg. Lysa and Sansa). We should be the military marked . When it comes to buildings they are all good but I do not yet implement the sky cells. As I said, I prefer not to deal with non-existent even factions. But any ideas welcome  :) ( especially what to do with mines in the Iron Islands )

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #10 am: 27. Mär 2016, 13:28 »
You will have to make à submod i think ;) especially if you want to as factions :)

kmogon

« Antwort #11 am: 27. Mär 2016, 14:51 »
Zitat
You will have to make à submod i think ;) especially if you want to as factions :)
If I understand it correctly, yes, I would like to do submod in the future, but until  I'll get co-workers and experience,  for now it is a concept.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #12 am: 27. Mär 2016, 17:16 »
About the Vale characters: I guess Sansa could be some sort of upgrade for the Council Hall, kinda like Denethor for Gondor (since, if we go by the books, when Sansa marries Harrold she is to inspire the Knights of the Vale to fight in her name). But maybe Lysa couldn't have a similar role, since the lords of Westeros didn't have much respect for her  :P.

theoden_king

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #13 am: 20. Dez 2018, 23:46 »
any news ?