28. Mär 2024, 11:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: No Imaldris?  (Gelesen 2384 mal)

aranok

• Hobbit
No Imaldris?
« am: 27. Mär 2016, 20:01 »
I played this mod whilst it was still in demo form and I remember Imaldris (Rivendell) being a faction... and it's listed under the factions on the website. Sadly, Imaldris is not in the game for me, and even as Lorien I cannot get Rivendell heroes (even from camps)

Any reason why? Were they removed?

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Re: No Imaldris?
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Mär 2016, 20:12 »
At the moment Imladris isn't in the game, how Angmar and the Misty Mountains. Angmar will be the next fraction.

You can read all about the next update here:
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/board,377.0.html

aranok

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Mär 2016, 21:40 »
Thank you! :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 27. Mär 2016, 23:00 »
I played this mod whilst it was still in demo form and I remember Imaldris (Rivendell) being a faction... and it's listed under the factions on the website. Sadly, Imaldris is not in the game for me, and even as Lorien I cannot get Rivendell heroes (even from camps)

Any reason why? Were they removed?

Just follow the progress of the new Edain Mod 4.0.
Imladris will eventually come out via an update like the other factions, with new additions, a reworked mechanism and structure, and the rationalised essence that we like so much of this version  ;)

--- LOCKED ---