19. Apr 2024, 08:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Demo 4.3: Angmar Feedback  (Gelesen 3829 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Edain Demo 4.3: Angmar Feedback
« am: 2. Apr 2016, 21:43 »
Tell us what you think of the new faction Angmar in this thread!
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
Re: Edain Demo 4.3: Angmar Feedback
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Apr 2016, 22:47 »
a really nice faction, you have as always made a great work the faction is well balanced and the troups are just fully beautiful keep the good work... (i just think that the way to upgrade the buildings should be like the rohan level 10 camp, you should be able to avoid the automatic recruitment of tributes...)

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Apr 2016, 06:50 »
Angmar was always my favourite faction, and even more now! Designs are amazing, Helegwen is a great new hero... I also love that now Karsh can always be on field (If I remember correctly, in 3.8.1 he had a timer). I love all hero concepts, and the way of leveling up buildings.

My favourite thing about this faction is their variety. Orcs, Hillmen, Men of Cârn Dum, Wolves... It seems like an alliance of all the Evil in the North of Middle-Earth, and I love that. I also love how almost every part of the faction has a Hero that represents them (Mornamarth for Carn Dûm, Dûrmarth for the Black Guard...) Rogash's adittion to the Spellbook is also great.

The only thing I don't like is the Witch King Ring Hero bonus. I mean, bonuses are great, but it feels like he needs something more to be at the same level of the rest of Ring Heroes.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Apr 2016, 07:18 »
Angmar is fantastic!
However there are two things I find lacking with them.
Firstly as many have mentioned the Witch-King with the Ring is underwhelming, he does need something new, because at the moment its a global debuff and nothing else, nothing flashy.
I also think they need a unique outpost because while the have the dedicate option I think that will get boring and they need something else. Personally I think their fortress from RotWK would work fine, with you being able to build one of the two towers instead of the sanctum.
However Angmar overall is probably the best release you've had. Good Job!
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Ringgiver

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Jun 2016, 04:36 »
Angmar may be my favorite faction yet, the team has created something very original and creative that reflects their skills and the might of the Iron Crown.

Honestly, my only complaint is that Durmarth's character model for Enforcer needs an upgrade or a higher quality skin. (also, who is he?)

I do have a question. When the team promoted the Soldiers of Carn Dum in heavy armor, it showed them with both iron chest plates and shoulder armor, but in game, they only have the chest plate when upgraded, was this intentional?