28. Mär 2024, 15:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Angmar Suggestions  (Gelesen 60496 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief Angmar Suggestions
« am: 3. Apr 2016, 01:08 »
In this thread, you can post small Angmar suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Apr 2016, 12:12 von DieWalküre »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Brief Angmar Suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Apr 2016, 07:38 »
Zitat
can post small Gondor suggestions
You did it again  :D
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Apr 2016, 12:18 »

And, I corrected it again  :D
I suppose our Lord of Mordor was a bit busy yesterday. We understand  ;)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Apr 2016, 12:48 »

And, I corrected it again  :D
I suppose our Lord of Mordor was a bit busy yesterday. We understand  ;)

Definitely  xD

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Apr 2016, 12:49 »
So I was, thanks for pointing out the error and fixing it :)

FilipMakedonski

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Lets give this bastards a good hammering :D !!
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Apr 2016, 21:10 »
Hello to everyone  :D
I would like to say something about the usage of ice munitions for archers and towers:
because I don't see anything too weak or OP with other units, I came up with an idea about this upgrade. As we all know flame arrows and silverthorn arrows are offensive and good for kicking units ( elves) and burning them ( all others except Erebor ). My point is can you make ice arrows have an ability to slow down or freeze units as you did with Helegwen ? Instead of switching, make this as normal upgrade so it can make some sense because right now they do pierce and high damage to almost all units. This way they can be strong supporters for your infantry and cavalry who can chop the enemy while they move slowly or will be freezed ( freeze only for 2-3 seconds )

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
« Antwort #6 am: 3. Apr 2016, 23:09 »
We actually considered this, but decided against it. We felt it would make Helegwen and her special abilities a lot less appealing if you could just upgrade your normal units with slowing arrows instead.

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #7 am: 3. Apr 2016, 23:29 »
Lord of Mordor, may i ask : Do ice arrows have some other effect or it grants only more damage for archers in general?

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
« Antwort #8 am: 4. Apr 2016, 00:21 »
At the moment it's a simple damage upgrade, like fire arrows and forged blades (though frost damage, like fire damage, is effective against a wider variety of targets).
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Apr 2016, 00:38 von Lord of Mordor »

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #9 am: 4. Apr 2016, 10:41 »
As a idea for when the Witch-King gets the ring, perhaps he could get the ability to mount his Fellbeast?
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 4. Apr 2016, 14:40 »
As a idea for when the Witch-King gets the ring, perhaps he could get the ability to mount his Fellbeast?

I like this but instead of Fellbeast (yes i know its more lorewise) i prefer ice dragon replaced by trolls in summon  speel this way ice dragons postion can be closet and only avivable for Angmar WitchKing

PS: WitchKing DamageMeele is  only 150 please Edain Team make him equal to Mordor WitchKing its strange Angmar WitchKing With his Mace is weaker than ...

Edit : I had brief idea for Spread Plague being more balanced cast MUCH LOWER damage but lasts much longer and little slow down enemies cooldown 30% longer

Hmm Frozen Ability in general should be reduced to the point to only weaken enemies by slowing them little and be used in battle much less
PS2: oops it;s balance suggestion sorry
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Apr 2016, 14:54 von Slawek56703 »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
« Antwort #11 am: 4. Apr 2016, 14:48 »
Zitat
PS: WitchKing DamageMeele is  only 150 please Edain Team make him equal to Mordor WitchKing its strange Angmar WitchKing With his Mace is weaker than ...

Angmar WK has a big AOE, I think

FilipMakedonski

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Lets give this bastards a good hammering :D !!
« Antwort #12 am: 4. Apr 2016, 15:23 »
About Witch-King's damage and powers with or without the Ring, if you use him wisely,target him head on in massive battles and single targets ( mostly heroes, monsters and siege ) he is quite good, also he have a wide section of hero buff which is quite useful and his last ability may save an entire battle or even himself if he is low on health :D
And about the proposal from The Necromancer about his Ring ability to mount a Fellbeast:
I personaly agree and like it because you will have to change only that option ( let sey  once he has the Ring he couldn't mount he horse anymore instead he recieves flying mount ) and by the way those who still like the dragon summon will have now a Hero that actually has a flying steed and those who prefer troll summon will have access to them even when he has the Ring.
About the Fellbeast you could also use normal one insted of the armored Mordor version for Witch-King.
But if he is able to mount, he should also lose most of his abilities which is quite a tricky choice: will he harass them from above or stay on the ground and cast spells on the enemy troops ?
Those are my pros and cons. I think that this is good idea ( personal opinion ) and that everyone will state their thoughts and opinion about this :D
Have a nice week,
Filip

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #13 am: 4. Apr 2016, 21:40 »
But if he is able to mount, he should also lose most of his abilities which is quite a tricky choice: will he harass them from above or stay on the ground and cast spells on the enemy troops ?

I like this idea ! But he shouldn't lose too much power so that it's still a choice one would make to make him mount. Or on the contrary all his abilities are disabled and he has heavy damage and large AoE ?

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #14 am: 9. Apr 2016, 19:10 »
Are the frost arrows still killing Balrogs? It was really cool kill a late game summon like it would be tom bombadil xD