24. Apr 2024, 05:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Angmar Suggestions  (Gelesen 61607 mal)

BoarNago

• Hobbit
Re: Brief Angmar Suggestions
« Antwort #45 am: 27. Nov 2016, 13:00 »
Hi Edain Team :)

I have a proposal on spellbook power:
how about putting 1 Snow troll together with Rogash and 1 Hill troll? (instead of Rogash + 2 hill trolls)
By this way you can use all kinds of Angmar trolls (1 snow troll + 1 hill troll + Rogash).

Currently Snow trolls are unused in Angmar and I think that's not good.

Thanks for your work, I hope that you will accept my proposal. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Nov 2016, 13:07 von BoarNago »

TheDarkOne

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Ancient evil. Endangered species.
« Antwort #46 am: 25. Dez 2016, 12:12 »
Zaphragor keeps dying after using his Raging Anger ability due to the relatively small (but nevertheless) damage from archers or units left undamaged by the blast (his health is depleted but he is alive but enemies kill him immediately). You could give him a short invincibility or armor buff right after the blast is used to keep him alive.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #47 am: 2. Jan 2017, 18:49 »
I have idea to make Fell Wind more useful . This spell is in second row and i think it is not enough good that why i think about improvment .
This ability could not only move enemies more into a centre but it is quite suprise attack. You can be a blind for a moment and you can loose your momentum.
Enemies for 15 seconds loose 20% speed, 100% of thier vision and sight and doing thier attacks 25% slower. This way this spell for breif moment can heavy wound enemy without actually dealing big damage.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Feb 2017, 20:10 von Slawek56703 »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #48 am: 2. Jan 2017, 20:35 »
Fell Wind is already amazing for setting up aoe combos, saving your retreating units and heroes or just splitting the enemy army. It really doesn't need a buff.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #49 am: 13. Jan 2017, 05:25 »
Hey guys i have some idea considering Angmar WitchKing.I really like his current look but there is something that bothers me and i unfitted at the moment and i think about helm . WitchKing in Mordor have  little diffrent helmet making him awesome but imo second this some looking helm lower value of the whole think. I have proposal to little rework his helm and give tribute to the first WitchKing helmet unused and changed but great . Im using this pic as signature so i dont need to post again i think  xD .Imo this fits Angmar style WitchKing much more and look unique in terms of thier helmets.
White color makes this even better.

This some helmet was used in game LOTR ROTK .
Just compare them and u will what i mean

Current one

« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jan 2017, 20:45 von Slawek56703 »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #50 am: 13. Jan 2017, 13:03 »
Hey guys i have some idea considering Angmar WitchKing.I really like his current look but there is someting that bothers me and i unfitted at the moment and i think about helm . WitchKing in Mordor have  littlediffrent helmet making him awesome but imo second this some looking helm lower value of the whole think. I have proposal to little rework his helm and give tribute to the first WitchKing helmet unused and changed but great . Im using this pic as signature so i dont need to post again i think  xD .Imo this fits Angmar style WitchKing much more and look unique in terms of thier helmets.
White color makes this even better.

This some helmet was used in game LOTR ROTK .
Just compare them and u will what i mean

Current one

I agree that they shouldn't have too similar helmets as the one WK wears in Lotr he only got when the Siege of Minas tirith was. Angmar is set before the events of Lotr so i agree.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jan 2017, 16:46 von Gandalf7000 »

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #51 am: 13. Jan 2017, 15:43 »
Aye seems like a nice change, I agree :).

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #52 am: 25. Jan 2017, 19:46 »
Hello ! I would like to express my support for the idea Necromant about alternative ring the hero in the face of Angmar Mornomart. It is really interesting and offers an alternative way for the development of Angmar through rebellion. In fact, the idea is good because Mornomart as the person owns all of the disadvantages that all people, namely, lust for power and self-interest, which is why I think the idea is really good Necromant. Yes ! there is still a need to alter the implementation, but the idea is super. Well Regarding the Witch King WK ​​here agree he is very weak !!!. (Not only that, he still loses internal competition Zafragoru, just think he's losing it in all positions !!!) The only thing that is good is his last ability (although it is the ability to copy the Mordor WK). Because there is an objective need to strengthen WK !!!. + This I was always saddened by the fact that the WK wears the same helmet with Mordor WK!. I propose to increase its damage against heroes and change a couple of abilities
1) Dismount
2) Morgulsky blade - like Nazgul
3) King Angmara- he is a leader because of Angmar gives Allied forces 20% of the damage and are twice as fast gaining experience. Enemies also receive - 10% of the damage and armor
4) The gift of the King (left as it is now)
5) Stop the timer capabilities at an enemy hero
After receiving the tenth level:
1) Dismount
2) Morgulsky blade - Witch King at the time of change morgulshteyn and fights with sword and Morgul blade poisoning their enemies. It carries increased damage strong units and heroes.
3) The gift of the King (left as it is now)
4) Stops the timer capabilities at an enemy hero
5) The power of the magician (or folly of Angmar) - it will be a mixture of terror with the management, this ability will work passively and actively! Passively. All enemies - 25% armor and damage. And Allies 20% damage, and twice as fast gaining experience. Active: he makes a terrible screech that causes moderate damage in a small radius of enemy troops and those still receiving - 20% rate. This also applies to the heroes! Thus the ability to show a fifth of its power on the battlefield! as at the Battle of Fornost! When he appeared on the field of battle he almost turned the tide of battle in their favor! from his fear Earnur horse got scared and knocked his master, only the appearance of Glorfindel saved the situation.
It seems to me in this performance he will be truly good hero killer middle aspects of support and a mass murderer.
What do you think!

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #53 am: 5. Feb 2017, 12:03 »
Slawek56703. I fully support the idea of changing the appearance of!

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #54 am: 24. Feb 2017, 02:30 »
Would it be possible to make Sorcerers abilities set to autocast ? This make :
  • Player set to auto his favorite abilities without needed pay constant attention to sorcerers and check other thinks on battlefield / his base whatever he want to
  • make sorcerers less annoying and more popular on multiplayer matches

To make this feature less op abilities will be auto casted with little delay .

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #55 am: 24. Feb 2017, 09:18 »
I doubt it because all the abilities require some sort of target area and the game hasn't been coded to automatically pick a target area.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

BoarNago

• Hobbit
« Antwort #56 am: 24. Feb 2017, 10:45 »
Will we see Snow trolls in Angmar again or they are lost forever?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #57 am: 24. Feb 2017, 10:58 »
From what I saw in the ModDB comments, they are gone forever.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

BoarNago

• Hobbit
« Antwort #58 am: 24. Feb 2017, 13:30 »
From what I saw in the ModDB comments, they are gone forever.
This is a real shame, their design was very good. I do not understand the reason for this choice :(

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #59 am: 24. Feb 2017, 17:55 »
I doubt it because all the abilities require some sort of target area and the game hasn't been coded to automatically pick a target area.

Sorcerers abilities auto casting would be similar to Legolas Hawk Strike ability where attack is maked from higher range after all sorcerers are in archer category . This could potentialy fix it target problem .