[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Bug Reports

Angmar Bugs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hromoyvod:
When playing as Angmar, the game crashes at any time. It does not happen immediately, but it happens after some time. It always happens. It shows no error message after it crashes, it just close the game. It only happens when playing as Angmar. Other than Angmar I have only played as dwarves in 4.7. I even tried to save game and If I try to load the game, it still crashes after some time.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades:
There's currently a bug related to the new Postern Gates that can cause a gamecrash. Did you purchase their upgrade and use them to move units in and out of the castle?

Hromoyvod:
Yes that should be the problem. I was always upgrading them. Last battle I did not upgrade them, and for the first time I was able to finish and win the battle (without crash).

DrHouse93:
Don't know if they are Angmar bugs, Arnor bugs, or Map bugs, but anyway:

- In the maps 'Arnor: Rhudaur' and 'Arnor: North Downs', playing Angmar vs Brutal Arnor, the game crashed without error messages as soon as I completely destroyed their camp (it was their second/third camp, though, not their starting one). Happened twice in North Downs, and once in Rhudaur, but it didn't happen in the map Arnor: Forochel: as soon as I destroyed their camp (their only one) the game ended normally in victory. Maybe the issue is with additional camps?

- Again in the maps Rhudaur and North Downs, Angmar's outposts bugged out when taking them from Arnor. This is what happened: I destroyed their outpost (either normal or Imladris Stronghold), then I tried to build my outpost. It spawned with buildplots only, no floor and no citadel as well. As such, as soon as it finished unpacking, it disappeared, as if it has been just destroyed. Didn't happen all the time, though, some outposts were just fine and working (I noticed it seems to happen after I build my outpost, upgrade it with Garrison Tower, then they take it. As soon as I retake it, it's bugged)

The_Necromancer0:
Thanks for the report. We have fixed the issue with crashing Gondor/Arnor camps for the next version.

The other bug will have to be investigated

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln