28. Mär 2024, 23:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: General Bugs  (Gelesen 8791 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
General Bugs
« am: 3. Apr 2016, 11:59 »
Post any General bugs here.

Bugs

Voice and text bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:10 von FG15 »

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: General Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Jul 2020, 15:25 »
If a Castle Gate is destroyed while disabled by a Battering Ram, occasionally once the gate is rebuilt, the open / close button remains permanently disabled.

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Miraak

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Mär 2021, 18:19 »
2 big issues, dunno if they were reported before:

-If you cancel the construction of structures you build on settlements/econ plots (outside) you don't get your money back

-If you retreat units in a mine (dwarves) built on a settlement/econ plot (outside) and then sell it, the econ plot still think it belong to you (still your color, wich can prevent ennemy to take it) until you exit those units from the mine network
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Nov 2022, 13:02 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Mär 2021, 19:03 »
The first one is not a bug.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Mär 2021, 19:10 »
Zitat
-If you retreat units in a mine (dwarves) built on a settlement/econ plot (outside) and then sell it, the econ plot still think it belong to you (still your color, wich can prevent ennemy to take it) until you exit those units from the mine network
We know of that, but it seems like it is not fixable. In the MP most players have the gentle man agreement that they don't abuse it and leave the mineshaft, if the enemy asks them to do it.