6. Mai 2024, 16:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Artwork Palantir images for new Dwarven and Angmar units?  (Gelesen 14858 mal)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Re: Artwork Palantir images for new Dwarven and Angmar units?
« Antwort #30 am: 5. Apr 2016, 13:51 »
The problems with your angmar portraits are, that they dont look like our current design. Neither the carn dum soldiers, nor the black guard. In addition they look a little bit washed out.
Thats a great artwork, indeed. But we wont use them.
Im guessing that the Helmets are the main factor that makes them not looks much like the design, as for the black guard the shoulder pads the belt and the centre chest piece were all actually taken from the in game model just something for you and people to know, but I have the black knight coming soon and its a lot more apparent there. :) and Thank you for the nice words!
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #31 am: 5. Apr 2016, 14:07 »
ShadowKnight
I also updated the Shadowguard look at it on the previous page if you haven't already :)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Apr 2016, 14:47 von calsash »

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #32 am: 5. Apr 2016, 14:39 »
i have changed a bit the top of the head and the ears tell me what you think about :)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #33 am: 5. Apr 2016, 14:49 »
i have changed a bit the top of the head and the ears tell me what you think about :)

Looks much better, much more natural also maybe tint his eyes red or light blue to give him a slightly more evil look and maybe make him more pale?

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #34 am: 5. Apr 2016, 15:24 »
like this ? :)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #36 am: 5. Apr 2016, 18:57 »
Next up is the Iron Hills Crossbow I tried out a few different filters out to see what it would look like which one do you guys prefer?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #37 am: 5. Apr 2016, 19:26 »
I find the IHs Swordsman,Spearman and Slayers(yeah I call them liek that because I like that name much more) to be awesome and like them a lot,but I really like your Crossbowmans quite a lot. I would love to see them in Game! :)

Btw what Image you use as a basis forthe Crossbowmans!? A Screen from Movie or somewhere else!? I really would lvoe ot have it. :)

Thanks and greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #38 am: 5. Apr 2016, 19:28 »
I find the IHs Swordsman,Spearman and Slayers(yeah I call them liek that because I like that name much more) to be awesome and like them a lot,but I really like your Crossbowmans quite a lot. I would love to see them in Game! :)

Btw what Image you use as a basis forthe Crossbowmans!? A Screen from Movie or somewhere else!? I really would lvoe ot have it. :)

Thanks and greetings! :)
Hello dain I used this image for the base :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #39 am: 5. Apr 2016, 20:30 »
Hello mate!And OMG thank you so much!!! IT is really cool Image and I didn't have it. Thousand thanks from a humble fan! :) And I really hope to see that awesome Crossbowman Palantir in Game. :)

And I really think the Banner with Sword and Mattock should be the Banner fro IHs Slayers/Breakers... :)

P.S. Can I use some of the Picture for my ModDB Gallery!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #40 am: 6. Apr 2016, 11:40 »
Hello mate!And OMG thank you so much!!! IT is really cool Image and I didn't have it. Thousand thanks from a humble fan! :) And I really hope to see that awesome Crossbowman Palantir in Game. :)

And I really think the Banner with Sword and Mattock should be the Banner fro IHs Slayers/Breakers... :)

P.S. Can I use some of the Picture for my ModDB Gallery!? :)
Thanks you :) and yes go right ahead use the image as much as you want lol ^^