27. Apr 2024, 22:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: out of sync on new maps?  (Gelesen 2477 mal)

trueblades

• Hobbit
out of sync on new maps?
« am: 6. Apr 2016, 15:54 »
I may have missed a similar thread, if so sorry.

I'm playing the newest update, with my brother. Everytime we play one of the new maps, after about 10 minutes we get an "out of sync" error that closes the game down. If we play any of the original maps, it works fine. We both did a clean install and that did not help. Any ideas? 

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: out of sync on new maps?
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Apr 2016, 17:14 »
What do you mean with "new maps"?

trueblades

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Apr 2016, 01:12 »
Maps that were not in the original game, such as mines of the iron hills and Tharbad. We tried a few others as well, but these are the map names that come to mind. 

canadyan

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Apr 2016, 14:42 »
Hey guys, I'm actually Trueblades brother and we played some more last night and we think we narrowed the issue down better.

It actually wasn't the Maps, it seems to be when we play with "Textures" set to High. We dropped them down to Medium and low and didn't encounter the "Out of Sync" error within a few games.

This error was occurring more often when playing against more AI, such as three teams versus our two.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Apr 2016, 15:17 »
Thanks for the hint. We will check this.