28. Mär 2024, 12:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Add swords to Elkriders!!!  (Gelesen 2096 mal)

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
Add swords to Elkriders!!!
« am: 6. Apr 2016, 20:27 »
I really liked the Elkriders, the only problem for me is that they are only ranged units... I would like to see Melee Elkriders, or add a Sword Subweapon for the existing Elkriders and fight like Thranduil did in the Battle of the Five Armies

Lord of Mordor

• Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Add swords to Elkriders!!!
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Apr 2016, 20:37 »
We try to give each faction a unique arsenal. Most other factions don't have any ranged cavalry at all, I think it's only fitting that Lorien as the archer-focussed faction has only ranged cavalry :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Add swords to Elkriders!!!
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Apr 2016, 00:32 »
I got your point  :( ... I hope you change your mind someday in the future, but anyways the mod is great and has a very good difficulty level (even for easy AIs)...

by the way, I know is unrelated to this topic but I hope in the future you add Harad and Rhun as single factions.  [uglybunti]