28. Mär 2024, 21:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mod crashes when launching  (Gelesen 2138 mal)

aflumbahgee

• Bilbos Festgast
Mod crashes when launching
« am: 6. Apr 2016, 23:13 »
http://imgur.com/a/1V69v

Sorry I'm not sure how to embed the pictures properly :/

These are the errors I get when launching.

I have reinstalled the mod and it still does not work. I am on patch 2.01 and 1.06 of the main game.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Mod crashes when launching
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Apr 2016, 23:46 »
The error in the launcher occurs because it cant find the servers, something is probably blocking the launcher from getting an internet connection. You can see it because there is no server selected on the down right.
Do you have any other mods or unofficial patches installed? The tournament fix?

aflumbahgee

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Apr 2016, 22:45 »
The error in the launcher occurs because it cant find the servers, something is probably blocking the launcher from getting an internet connection. You can see it because there is no server selected on the down right.
Do you have any other mods or unofficial patches installed? The tournament fix?

Sorry for late reply, i use the all in one patcher and switcher and the 2.02 patch and no mods. I switch it to 1.06 and untick 2.02 in the patch launcher for rotwk and then launch edain, still doesnt work.

What do I do about the launcher not being able to find the servers? is it something to do with my anti virus? or windows firewall?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Apr 2016, 23:52 »
"Patch" 2.02 isnt a patch, its a modification. Edain works only with the official patch 2.01. Uninstall this 2.02 mod and everything will be fine.