17. Mai 2024, 09:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which hero could be removed?

Dûrmarth
Gulzar
Zaphragor
Karsh
Mornamarth
Drauglin
Hwaldar
Helegwen
No hero should be removed

Autor Thema: The heroes of Angmar - Your feedback  (Gelesen 5832 mal)

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Re: The heroes of Angmar - Your feedback
« Antwort #15 am: 8. Apr 2016, 18:03 »
I'd keep all Heroes. One of the things I love most about Angmar is their variety. For me, it is the biggest selling point of this faction, because I can plan a lot of different strategies with them, and if Heroes got removed, it would lose a little of what makes it a great faction.

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #16 am: 8. Apr 2016, 18:31 »
Nevertheless, I think Gulzar should be removed.
I personally have no motivation, interest nor advantage in recruiting him while playing.

I agree with Walk on this one. We already have the plague represented in the tier 3 spell from the spell-book, which is good enough as it is in my opinion.

For my second pick, I would say Durmarth. Not only does his voice sound out of place (an American accent in Middle Earth when everyone else is English? Also some of his lines are far too modern for this setting: "Need a breather", "Weapons ready" and, possibly the most immersion breaking of them all, "Bless me for I have sinned"), but I never really have any use for his abilities. If anything, Mornamarth's level 10 ability (where he makes all the Men of Carn Dum on the map powerful, but then they die afterwards) should be replaced with Durmarth's hero-killer ability. I think the pay-off of ALL those resources going into your MoCD army just to have them killed off is very small.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #17 am: 9. Apr 2016, 01:39 »
I think the problem is that all heros are too awesome in their jobs. I think the unique hero is out of place is Helegwen because he adds something that the faction dont need: mass slaying ( Zaphragor and Gulzar) and crowd control (karsh and the witchking).

Anyway i find them quite well balanced, they have already good dmg fitting their roles, but this make the faction really powerfull. i think angmar should improve his roster( i find a bit weak the amount of troops you get all angmar troops are very expensive and are easily outnumbered/destroyed by their same tier units from other factions).

You have made Angmar really hero dependant. After play with them i think Helegwen should be removed. She looks amazing but, she is not necessary sadly.

Gulzar is very good i like him very much but if we have to quit 2 heros he would be the second.

Instead of remove heros you could make Karsh summoneable again and permanent once the witchking upgrades him, like in 3.8.1.

Draugulin fits very well as scout. Hwaldar, Zaphragor and Monamarth are like part imposible to delete from the faction, key heros I would say.

Finally Durmath always disgusted me because i find him too powerfull in both versions with his passives and stages, if you remove him i wouldnt be sad. As hero killer we already have Monamarth nearby king´s men and Zaphragor with low health. Hwaldar dmg is also very big.

Anyway the faction is awesome and any change you would make them will be fine.