28. Mär 2024, 21:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: All rohan strength in 1 building?  (Gelesen 5054 mal)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
All rohan strength in 1 building?
« am: 7. Apr 2016, 13:57 »
I think Exile camp/royal camp is too important for rohan, I know is cheap and easy to upgrade but without it Rohan have nothing more than some peasants and archers.

I think Capitains should come back to the west fold camp that you could build in a settlement, this could give rohan other ways to get strenght, specially dealing with factions with cheap and powerfull outposts like Dwarves or Lothlorien. While keeping every other good features of the exile camp/royal camp inside it. I would say also some kind of upgrade to make lvl up the westfold capitains instead get instant lvl5. This would add another utility for the Royal camp while giving rohan chances to get strong troops from a settlement, and not depend only in the outpost.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: All rohan strength in 1 building?
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Apr 2016, 15:16 »
I concur. Currently, the Exile Camp is much too important and just like uncorrupting Theoden, it is a no-brainer option. Furthermore, the Exiles need something to differentiate themselves from regular Rohirrim besides quick building speed. Perhaps we could continue with that Westfold unlock in the Left Hand Side of the Spellbook idea that I proposed on the internal forums, LOM?

It could unlock the Westfold Captains at the assembly point or unlock the buildable Meduseld troops in the camp, instead of purchasing the upgrade.

Either way, I would like to say that Rohan has improved significantly already, but it still has a way to go before it can truly compete with the other lategame powerhouses.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Apr 2016, 16:39 »
I think once the infantry of meduseld is fixed Rohan will be very powerfull in lategame,being able to deal with dwarves and gondor.
I just find them too dependant on the outpost.
Thats why i would like to recover the assembly point.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Apr 2016, 03:47 »
Rohan late game are not a match for Gondor, Dwarves and Isengard. Their swordsmen can tear through pikes with ease, add the spear throwers on to that and you have an infantry juggernaut, great if your up against a pike spam from isengard or dwarves, or tower guard spam from Gondor.

I agree that I think the Marshals of Rohan should be moved back to the assembly point, this improves its importance significantly in my eyes. Right now its not a priority to build it, and indeed its not important to build it at all.

Odysseus, I completely disagree with you about curing Théoden being a no brainer. Cruel Taxes is Rohans only economy buff, and banishing heroes is extremely useful. I often don't cure theoden until after I have unlocked the 3 hunters.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Apr 2016, 08:38 »
I think the Marshals should be avaiable from both the Assembly Point and the Exile/Royal camp, but limiting their availability from the Assembly Points as follows:
-Assembly Points can only recruit the "generic" Marshal, so none of the three hero marshals (Elfhelm, Grimbold, Erkenbrand)
- Each Assembly Point can only recruit a maximum of two marshals each.
RPG:

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Apr 2016, 08:50 »
You got that a bit wrong Fine, the Marshals are the named ones, so Erkenbrand, Grimbold and Elfhelm. The generic ones are captains. So you think that each assembly point should be able to recruit 2 captains and that the marshals should only be available on the Kings Camp?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #6 am: 8. Apr 2016, 08:53 »
You got that a bit wrong Fine, the Marshals are the named ones, so Erkenbrand, Grimbold and Elfhelm. The generic ones are captains. So you think that each assembly point should be able to recruit 2 captains and that the marshals should only be available on the Kings Camp?

Thanks for correcting me - it is as you wrote, I think the Assembly Point should be able to recruit a maximum of two captains each while the Exile Camp should remain the same, having access to captains and marshals. That way the westfold units would be more readily available for Rohan even if they do not own any Outposts while still keeping a feel of exclusiveness to these elite units.
RPG:

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 8. Apr 2016, 10:57 »

Thanks for correcting me - it is as you wrote, I think the Assembly Point should be able to recruit a maximum of two captains each while the Exile Camp should remain the same, having access to captains and marshals. That way the westfold units would be more readily available for Rohan even if they do not own any Outposts while still keeping a feel of exclusiveness to these elite units.
Thats a nice idea I think, but maybe limit capitains is a greater issue than just recover the previous Marshal recruitment. Anyway, happy to see some people agree with me on this.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #8 am: 8. Apr 2016, 17:22 »
Well, I personally think the easiest way to add some diversification would be to just put the Marshal's back on to the Assembly Point and keep the King's Camp recruiting the Captains. That way you could still get out your Marshal's quickly, without having to spend 1500 on a King's Camp, and it would make the Assembly Point a lot more valuable again as well.