29. Mär 2024, 00:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Faramir Unmounted Armour Change  (Gelesen 2424 mal)

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
Faramir Unmounted Armour Change
« am: 7. Apr 2016, 21:53 »
Hey guys I was thinking that most heroes in Gondor get a costume change in some way or another such as Boromir getting full armour, Gandalf the Grey turning into Gandalf the White, etc.
I think it's a shame that he can only get his armour when he mounts his horse and the other heroes such as Aragorn and Gandalf aren't affected by it.
Do you think he should be able to keep his armour even when he dismounts at level 6? He does seem to be wearing some kind of armour (without a helmet) during Aragorn's crowning ceremony at the end of The return of the King as well so maybe it could be a level 10 passive that could give some kind of leadership or armour boost ^^.
I just think it would give the hero more of a sense of progression even if you don't want to use him on the horse; as well as staying more consistent with the rest of the heroes of Gondor so he doesn't stay looking like a level 1 Ithilien Ranger where everyone else has changed to level 10 end game armour XD.
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Apr 2016, 23:18 von AstralParadigm »

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Faramir Unmounted Armour Change
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Apr 2016, 22:22 »
I think his current system fits.  His armor represents when he rides with Gondor's Knights while his cloak represents when he serves as Captain of the Rangers.  His armor isn't really a progression, like Aragorn,  as much as it is Faramir assuming  a totally different role.

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Apr 2016, 23:17 »
I just felt like he looks a little out of place when compared to the other heroes that had a permenant aesthetic change. I think it would look better if he had something that represented him aesthetically (or even have a passive boost to go with it) when he isn't on horseback after hitting a certain level since I'm pretty sure Faramir didn't wear his ranger garb on foot throughout the entire film XD.
I think there was a submod a while back where Faramir changed to his Gondor armour regardless of being on foot or horseback; which I thought was awesome.
So something similar to that would be just awesome if it was implemented into the official patch ^^.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Apr 2016, 23:55 »
Maybe not armour but some model change to represent when he became king of Ithilien. Nothing major, simply making him look a bit nobler/richer maybe a small crown or such. But I don't think an armor will fit.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Apr 2016, 00:06 »
Yeah thats basically what I mean XD. Just something other than his standard Ithilien ranger outfit when he's not on his mount at later levels; be it his armour or something like you said.
I think the clothes that he wears when he attends Aragorn's crowning ceremony in the movie would be pretty cool imo because it looks like it could still be worn into battle :P.
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Apr 2016, 00:17 von AstralParadigm »

Idrial12

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Mai 2016, 19:48 »
+1
Viele Frauen wissen nicht, was sie wollen, aber sie sind fest entschlossen, es zu bekommen.

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #6 am: 30. Mai 2016, 00:47 »
+2