18. Apr 2024, 15:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Frodo and Sam  (Gelesen 2194 mal)

canadyan

• Bilbos Festgast
Frodo and Sam
« am: 8. Apr 2016, 16:42 »
I'm just wondering what the reasoning is for restricting these two as only being recruited with Galadriel denying the Ring?

Is this for the Lore perspective of them not being involved with the actual War?

I like the idea that they come together in terms of the ability to get them but Samwise being one of my favourite characters, it kind of sucks I can only ever use him on the off chance I can get the Ring. And that's assuming it's a game with Ring heroes being allowed.

Any chance these two might become normally recruitable from the Fortress or other means with perhaps Ring Galadriel giving them a level 10 ability so they are still benefiting from this mechanic?

Or perhaps a Fortress upgrade that "searches" for them (long timer) and allows them to be recruited when found?

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
Re: Frodo and Sam
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Apr 2016, 00:26 »
It's because of logical issues I think.
When Gollum still have the ring, there's no reason for Sam and Frodo to even leave Shire.
And if Galadriel accepted the ring - they would most propably end up dead.

So, if Gladys deny the one, there's room for Frodo (ring bearer) and his faithful gardener.  [ugly]