29. Mär 2024, 00:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Misty Mountains Speculations and Questions  (Gelesen 79438 mal)

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
Re: Misty Mountains Speculations and Questions
« Antwort #255 am: 4. Okt 2017, 12:51 »
Aule this has been BY FAR the best MM idea yet man! Great Job! I personally agree with everything you proposed and it is very canonical. I agree somewhat with Fredius that 3000 and a power spell seems like a lot, but given his destructive power, I think it is needed. All in all, I AGREE with your concept for what it is worth.

I would like to see Smaug somehow become a permanent hero and I think your idea addresses this. So I think we should go with that as that makes perfect sense. Again, phenomenal job!

Thank you very much Blue, i really appreciate your words   ;). I'm working that possible central spell which include Smaug. I'll post the finished work as soon as possible so stay tuned!  ;)

dkbluewizard

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #256 am: 4. Okt 2017, 18:25 »
Well you couldn't have done a better job! As far as the spell goes, instead of making it 7 power points, maybe make it 5 or 6. I think that would be better plus they still have to purchase Smaug and level him up. But I must say this proposal was nothing short of excellence. I know a great idea when I see one and I appreciate you coming up with a very canonical solution that helps all. This is what I was after and wanted. Bless you man!
Outside of Lord of the Rings, I am pretty sure Vengeance of Valdorian & Leoj's Wrath are the best novels I have read.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #257 am: 12. Okt 2017, 02:24 »
I just remind everyone that the own thread regarding Smaug and his related system has now been opened. Hereafter, any comment or type of feedback ought to be forwarded there. And if you are for or against the finalised concept, you might need to assess your opinion again (in the proper place).

Thread.