16. Apr 2024, 13:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Can't launch the mod!! PLEASE HELP!  (Gelesen 1965 mal)

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
Can't launch the mod!! PLEASE HELP!
« am: 12. Apr 2016, 07:48 »
Ok I'll be honest, I was triying different ROTWK mods and there were no conflicts with Edain Mod, after I tried the "Master Hero Mod" which has a very similar launcher than yours. I hated that mod, I unistalled it, but when I went back to play Edain Mod I got this message:

"Exception Message: System cannot find the specified file. Please report the message and what you did beforehand on http://forum.modding-union.com."

I searched for the log and I found this:
System.ComponentModel.Wi n32Exception (0x80004005): System cannot find the specified file.

PLEASE HELP!!!!  :(

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Can't launch the mod!! PLEASE HELP!
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Apr 2016, 07:56 »
I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Edain Mod but I keep getting the same error...

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #2 am: 12. Apr 2016, 10:12 »
Master hero probably caused this. A lot of mods basically destroy your game when uninstalling. Simply uninstall Rise of the Witchking, delete the folder and install everything again.

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 12. Apr 2016, 15:15 »
That's exactly what I did... reinstall the original ROTWK game... and my conclusion, this is the best mod so far for this game... I just hope in the future you add an Evil Men faction and it would be perfect... and also I can't wait for Rivendell and Misty Mountains!  :D