16. Apr 2024, 10:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain 4.3 Demo Crash  (Gelesen 5359 mal)

gof454510

• Hobbit
Edain 4.3 Demo Crash
« am: 17. Apr 2016, 00:39 »
Hi my name is ibrahim. I am a big fan of edain mode since the older versions of 3.8.1. I downloaded bfme 2 and installed without problem then,ı updated game to 1.06 with ' Check for Updates ' then ı ınstalled rise of the witch king expansion pack without problem and updated to 2.01 same way. I installed edain mode and updated it but when ı click launch edain game crashes. http://imgur.com/leO7QPM here is the problem's screen shot. I tried everything reinstalled bfme 2 and rotwk and edain,clicked fix startup but nothing works. Please help me :( ı want to play as angmar :(   :(  :(  :(  :(

TheBeastHimself

• Hobbit
Re: Edain 4.3 Demo Crash
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Apr 2016, 23:42 »
Try updating to 4.3.1, or reinstalling/redownloading the mod.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Apr 2016, 23:51 »
Sure that you've uninstalled edain version 3.8.1 and dont have some unofficial patches (like 2.02) on your harddrive anymore?

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 20. Apr 2016, 00:31 »
Does the computer performance has something to do with this?

Because in my personal case I get that error window too, the thing is that before crashing the game gets very slow. May this be a hardware thing? like my computer needs a better graphics card or more RAM?

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Apr 2016, 00:32 »
Does the computer performance has something to do with this?

Because in my personal case I get that error window too, the thing is that before crashing the game gets very slow. May this be a hardware thing? like my computer needs a better graphics card or more RAM?

Also, the game starts getting slow when the armies grow bigger, specially when playing in Battle and Epic Battle.