1. Mai 2024, 07:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Need help for using tunngle to play online  (Gelesen 2494 mal)

Eöl.the.Dark.Elf.

• Bilbos Festgast
Need help for using tunngle to play online
« am: 9. Apr 2016, 19:09 »
Hello fellow edainers
I recently dowloaded tunngle in order to start playing the mod online but i cant seem to be able to connect on a match...
Each time i do that i get the following error
"Join Failed. Game has detected a mismatch. This means multiplayer game has lost sychronization data between players.It is possible that your opponent has modified their version of the game"
Also the matches i create are invisible to other players
Note that i use the official cd version of the game, and i have disabled the windows firewall for both the game and tunngle
Any ideas and solutions are welcome
Thank you in advance

Silberblick

• Hobbit
Re: Need help for using tunngle to play online
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Apr 2016, 02:03 »
i have the same exact issue.. i think it might have todo something With the No cd crack (its the only "modification" i have to the game).. but i can't play With anyone at all..

Eöl.the.Dark.Elf.

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Apr 2016, 13:35 »
Well i dont have such modification installed

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Apr 2016, 17:58 »
You need Edain Mod 4.3.1 and the rotwk patch 2.01 to play online with other guys.

@Silberblick You can't play multiplayer with a crack, because the version changed everytime when you start your game.