28. Mär 2024, 22:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rise of Mordor for Attila : Total War  (Gelesen 4180 mal)

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
Rise of Mordor for Attila : Total War
« am: 17. Apr 2016, 16:05 »
Hello Edainers,

I'm not talking about a real LotR game but about an upcoming mod on ModDB for Attila : Total War called Rise of Mordor.
I don't know how many of you like playing Third Age Total War for Medieval II, but imagining the same thing with better graphics and with all the newest Total War features makes me want to try this mod really badly  [uglybunti]
The only bad thing is the campaign map which can't be changed, like in Shogun : Total War...

If you are interrested in this mod, here's the link : Total War : Rise of Mordor. You can see how beautiful the mask of Sauron is :D
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Apr 2016, 16:17 von Leri_weill »

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Rise of Mordor for Attila : Total War
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Apr 2016, 16:16 »
Yes it is one of the reasons why  I have Attila on my pc xD. Btw your link isnt working, I think you should remove the quote marks from the link ;).

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rise of Mordor for Attila : Total War
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Apr 2016, 18:32 »
Yes it is one of the reasons why  I have Attila on my pc xD. Btw your link isnt working, I think you should remove the quote marks from the link ;).

This will be the main reason for me too, when I get a new PC  xD xD xD

I edited the link, it works now ^^