21. Mai 2024, 20:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Melee elven CaH  (Gelesen 1444 mal)

JPTroms

• Hobbit
Melee elven CaH
« am: 22. Apr 2016, 03:19 »
I posted this idea on moddb a couple of weeks ago and wanted to put it on here to see what people think about it. I was thinking about how much I would love to have a melee focused elven CaH and how well it would fit with imladris because they are a infantry heavy faction. So let me know what you guys think about it.

EDIT: Here was the original post on moddb "Hey edain team have you guys ever thought about making a melee focused elf for CaH because I think that they would fit really well with imladris when they get released and what i mean by melee focused is like the captain of gondor but elven. Yeah the elven CaH has the toggle weapon for melee but thats more of a secondary thing and since there is a melee heavy elven faction coming sometime in the future i think it would be cool to be able to make a melee heavy elf hero"
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Apr 2016, 12:47 von DieWalküre »

L3ggy

• Hobbit
  • There's No Strength Left In The World of Men.
Re: Melee elven CaH
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Apr 2016, 20:01 »
I've always wanted a melee focused elven CaH.