21. Mai 2024, 02:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Easy difficult stages  (Gelesen 1410 mal)

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
Easy difficult stages
« am: 22. Apr 2016, 20:41 »
How many much can understand, when we play the game at easy level, the AI sends us every unit he has in no time, whatever are soldiers, knights, monsters or siege (And more if the AI controls the fortress), so I thought on separate the Easy difficult on 3 stages like this.

Easy 1: Only uses basic sword men, pike men and archers and builds the buildings needed for recruit them.
Easy 2: Uses the same units as Easy 1, but now recruits elite units and basic chivalry/monsters, and only some heroes.
Easy 3: In this the AI can use everything of Easy 1 and Easy 2, but also can recruit elite chivalry/monsters and use siege, alongside recruit all the heroes.

With this, surely the ones that began to play the game will not feel so harassed by the Easy AI with everything he sends.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Easy difficult stages
« Antwort #1 am: 23. Apr 2016, 00:48 »
I don't think that particular idea is possible but maybe Easy could be tweak to be like it was in BFME1, if I recall correctly AI could only ever use their basic Swordsmen and basic Archers. As for the AI sending units during castle here's a tip: close the gate :P. Yes the AI will always send it's starting unit to a player's base of its choice.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Easy difficult stages
« Antwort #2 am: 23. Apr 2016, 13:04 »
What I mean about the fortress problem is when the AI control the fortresses of Minas Tirith, Dol Guldur, Minas Morgul and other fortresses maps with lots of plots where build his buildings. By that the Difficult stages idea, for avoid the AI of send 10 soldiers, 8 archers, 4 knights and 2 rams just 3 minutes after of start to play.