28. Mär 2024, 14:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Castle map  (Gelesen 4184 mal)

Titan

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • "Fly you fools!"
Castle map
« am: 26. Apr 2016, 21:04 »
Hello,
Being fairly new to mapping with Edain I was wondering if anybody would be willing to test my map and provide some feedback and/or tips on how to make it better?

Here's the link for the map:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16818654/Games/Edain/Slopes%20of%20Moria.zip (Updated version)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Apr 2016, 20:39 von Titan »

Reshef

• Edain Team
  • Istar
  • Größenwahn ist ein Typisch menschliches Laster.
Re: Castle map
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Apr 2016, 21:41 »
You used the wrong base Objekt for the Base FestungX, look which is used on our maps. That can be the cause for the not working Ai.

One little thing: The Waypointpath which goes for every player from inside the map to the outside must be named Player_2_Path and not Player_Path, only the Path which goes from outside to the inside is named Player_Path  ;)

Titan

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • "Fly you fools!"
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Apr 2016, 21:50 »
You used the wrong base Objekt for the Base FestungX, look which is used on our maps. That can be the cause for the not working Ai.

One little thing: The Waypointpath which goes for every player from inside the map to the outside must be named Player_2_Path and not Player_Path, only the Path which goes from outside to the inside is named Player_Path  ;)
I did? Well I'll look into it and fix it! Still a bit new to mapping with Edain.  :)
Your help is much appreciated!

I think I might have done something wrong. As fixing both the issues you mentioned didn't seem to solve my issues.

- The AI starting in the fortress is still not using his buildplots.

- Troops from outside the map (tested with Gondor's Single Fire), doesn't show up nor do they make an announcement that they are coming as they usually do. I have apparently not noticed the change that you have to click to activate the beacon. It works as intended now.
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Apr 2016, 20:34 von Titan »

Titan

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • "Fly you fools!"
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Apr 2016, 20:37 »

I did? Well I'll look into it and fix it! Still a bit new to mapping with Edain.  :)
Your help is much appreciated!

I think I might have done something wrong. As fixing both the issues you mentioned didn't seem to solve my issues.

- The AI starting in the fortress is still not using his buildplots.

- Troops from outside the map (tested with Gondor's Single Fire), doesn't show up nor do they make an announcement that they are coming as they usually do. I have apparently not noticed the change that you have to click to activate the beacon. It works as intended now.

All the reported issues have been resolved, thanks for the help!  :)