10. Mai 2024, 22:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Demo 4.3: Dwarven Feedback  (Gelesen 4742 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Edain Demo 4.3: Dwarven Feedback
« am: 2. Apr 2016, 21:45 »
Apart from Angmar, Edain 4.3 also contains the largest faction rework since the release of version 4.0. So naturally, we want to know: How do you like the new Dwarven designs? And do you enjoy the new gameplay direction for the three realms?
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
Re: Edain Demo 4.3: Dwarven Feedback
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Apr 2016, 22:49 »
you've made an awesome work, before the 4.3 i played always Ered Luin and found the other factions (excuse be but) ugly, now i hesitate always, it is really hard XD

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Apr 2016, 22:51 »
That was our plan xD We never quite managed to make all three Dwarven factions similiarly appealing, but I think we've come a lot closer with 4.3.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Apr 2016, 10:13 »
Since the time I first started playing Edain,I always liked Ered Luin but never could truly like so much the other two mainly because of my visual preferences. And as you all know I am a big Fan of Movie Models and always wanted and supported their use in Edain. And know it is like a dream come true to me .

The new Dwarves as Visual are absolutely perfect at least in my eyes anf IHs especially. All that is left is the New Look for Thorin III which I am most eagerly expecting.

The only thing I slightly dislike is the Mithril Mail Upgrade for Murin,Narin ,I see it is used the Version from 3.8.1 if I am not mistaken,but I prefer the ones that are used for Dain,Thorin Oakenshield and etc. I mean just Chain Mail looks much better and I is more lore accurate that is all.

And Narin is just perfect addition,I really love using him,he is an excellent Hero,big thanks and congratulations to Edain Team for him!

I will be sure to give more feedback later when I have time to play more.

But thank you Edain Team for everything,your Mod is one of the main Reasons that I became such a big Dwarven Fan even in the much older versions.

Greetings and congratulations.
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Apr 2016, 06:42 »
Changes to Dwarven factions are amazing! I usually chose Ered Luin before, but now I use both Ered Luin and Iron Hills... Erebor, though... Their designs are amazing, but I always find playing Erebor uninteresting, I don't find their heroes interesting enough.

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Apr 2016, 17:07 »
The way you have changed the factions is really cool, I find again lot of new tactics with some of the influence of the remainig units like the iron breakers( Slaughters after all).

Ered Luin gameplay is amazing also transfering the charge to the unburnt is a good way to balance it.

The changes on Zealots of Ered Mithrin...well I understand they are now agile infantry for flanking but I would prefer the super tank units with magic resistances and so on, hunters feels weak and only like a utility unit, they dont do enough dmg and they take too many cp.

I would like to see changed the formation of the dale swordsmen, I find it a bit useless.
Esgaroth archers new active abilitie is also strange and I think dont fit with them, you can give them black arrows also or any good formation that give them dmg or something like that.

Finally the changes on Esgaroth swordsmen are really good, aswell the passive power of the ered luin phalanxes. With rohan strenghtened i see how some units come to help us against tons of elite caval, good to know dwarves can deal with it.

Awesome desings I miss the insane dmg of Ironhills or the insane health of Defenders, Good Times... ;D

Oh and pls nerf ram riders too many health and dmg.
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Apr 2016, 17:15 von Draco100000 »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #6 am: 8. Apr 2016, 04:04 »
I love the dwarf overhaul. That is all.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 21. Apr 2016, 07:13 »
I think the Dwarves should have unlimited Goat Calvary units like Lothlorien has with Elkriders

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 21. Apr 2016, 08:49 »
I think the Dwarves should have unlimited Goat Calvary units like Lothlorien has with Elkriders

This would reaaaaally be too OP  xD

CommanderJohn

• Hobbit
« Antwort #9 am: 21. Apr 2016, 20:59 »
Any chance that some day the picture in the palantir of the Dwarves of Ered Luin will update to the likes of the IH?  :D

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 21. Apr 2016, 21:10 »
No, why? Dont understand your question.^^ The current palantir pictures fits very well.

Titan

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • "Fly you fools!"
« Antwort #11 am: 27. Apr 2016, 02:11 »
When selecting all units on the map (Q), any chance it would be possible to remove the Travel Camp Pack Horses from that selection by default? Just like woodcutters at lumber mills not being included in the selection.

It's a bit odd when they suddenly show up during fights if you have selected all units when they were supposed to stay near the camp. I know using battle groups or squads would be a work-around for the issue, but is it a chance for it to be fixed? Or does it have to stay the way they are to maintain their purpose?