19. Apr 2024, 08:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain mod wont update to 4.3.1  (Gelesen 2422 mal)

Dream973

• Hobbit
Edain mod wont update to 4.3.1
« am: 30. Apr 2016, 02:22 »
I haz a problem [uglybunti]. So I installed Edain mod 4.3 and updated the laucher to 1.2.0.5 and then updated the core with the 170 mb update that supposed to be the 4.3.1 update. But when  I start the game the version of the game is still 4.3 not 4.3.1 even when the updated was installed by the laucher. Fist time I went into the game the version of the game on the loading screen said 4.3.1 but after i restarted the game it said 4.3 again and after that I tried multiple times to reinstall but to avail.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Edain mod wont update to 4.3.1
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Apr 2016, 03:00 »
If you are referring to the very homepage of the game's menu, then there isn't any issue at all.

There will always be indicated Edain Mod 4.3, because that is the main patch to which all the 'secondary' updates relate (and secondary/minor updates are not counted in that indication). That is, you will always find Edain Mod 4.3, 4.4 or 4.5, and never 4.3.1, 4.3.2, or 4.4.1 appearing on screen. Such updates are not indicated.

Therefore, unless you find something outdated, that belongs to previous versions, you have correctly and successfully downloaded and installed the 4.3.1 update  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Apr 2016, 04:31 von DieWalküre »