29. Mär 2024, 00:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Eowyn and Merry  (Gelesen 3551 mal)

canadyan

• Bilbos Festgast
Eowyn and Merry
« am: 30. Apr 2016, 22:04 »
It struck me the other day while playing Rohan that Merry gets left behind on all of my Rohirrim Charges, since of course, he is without a horse. I was thinking it would be a cool feature if Merry could mount with Eowyn and provide some sort of bonus to her while doing so.

Alternatively, this could also replace or change her Disguise ability, since I know there is a lot of discussion on making this ability or more useful or different.

Amdir

• Elronds Berater
Re: Eowyn and Merry
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Apr 2016, 22:09 »
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31981.msg416769.html#msg416769

If Eowyn and the other heroes entioned in the link above are mounted you can choose Merry and rightclick on the hero so he will mount with the hero. Same with Pippin, Frodo and Sam.

canadyan

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Apr 2016, 22:22 »
You have blown my mind! Very cool! Thanks for the reply!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Apr 2016, 23:19 »
This feature was exactly implemented after the Community had constantly expressed itself in favour of that, and with the purpose of staying closer to the LOTR trilogy's and lore's atmosphere  ;)

This thread is closed.

--- LOCKED ---