28. Mär 2024, 14:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Editing the Edain mod  (Gelesen 3302 mal)

Elfstone_2931

• Bilbos Festgast
Editing the Edain mod
« am: 6. Mai 2016, 17:10 »
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I want to edit the Edain mod, and to do so I believe you have to extract the Edain data files using finalbig ( please correct me if this is wrong). However, I can't seem to extract the files into my rise of the witch King folder where Edain is installed, I can only extract to another folder, so I don't understand how any changes I make will take effect? Thank you in advance for any help :)

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Editing the Edain mod
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Mai 2016, 17:25 »
You dont have to extract the files, you can simply edit them with FinalBIG inside the __edain_data.big.

Elfstone_2931

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Mai 2016, 17:36 »
I see, thank you very much:) is there an easy way to locate the files using finalbig or do I just have to scroll through them all until I find the ones I want to change?  :)

Mercer John

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Mai 2016, 00:42 »
I have a question, how do you edit the stats of CaH. I try with the finalbig but I can´t.  Do you know how or theres any tutorial how to do it?