19. Apr 2024, 03:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The official Edain Mod Screenshot Contest: Questions and Discussion  (Gelesen 2520 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Hello guys,
if you have some questions or want to discuss some things, post it here.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Well, this sounds interesting! Although it might be an unfair contest because some people have better computers than others, resulting in better screenshots.

« Letzte Änderung: 3. Mai 2016, 11:56 von Ealendril »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Regarding the contest, I am very much interested too. I think I have a scenario in mind (probably, a bit predictable) that I could capture in a screenshot. So, I might participate as well, but I don't promise  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Mai 2016, 11:56 von Ealendril »

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Is it possible to edit a map thats in Edain so that The Camp isnt in an area where i want the fight to be happening?
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Congratulations to Gimilzar, calsash and Beautiful Darkness for winning the contest!

No wonder why something related to Valinor received so much appreciation and reached the top of the competition  :P

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
Congratulations to Gimilzar, calsash and Beautiful Darkness for winning the contest!

Thank you. :P
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"

No wonder why something related to Valinor received so much appreciation and reached the top of the competition  :P
Thank you :)
everyone's screenshots were great :P
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"