19. Mär 2024, 12:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: League of Legends  (Gelesen 3384 mal)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
League of Legends
« am: 5. Jun 2016, 20:04 »
Good day people of the Edain Mod,

I post this topic, wondering if there are any League of Legends players here. I noticed that Skeever and Beautiful Darkness do play LoL and I was wondering if people would be willing to play with me?

I will tell you in advance that I am far from competent from the LoL perspective and would have hoped that some people here would be willing to teach me the ropes, or simply play teams with me so that I can gain experience, since I am looking to finally get into the game, after all these years.

I played a bit in 2010 if I recall correctly, when the game still young and ''unpolished'' you could say, with little gameplay options, so I quickly turned away. but now, I have changed my opinion.

In short, any players here willing to play with me?

Edit: My region is EU West.

Feel free to post your profiles and such so that we can add each other.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Odysseus.
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jun 2016, 13:29 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: League of Legends
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Jun 2016, 01:55 »
This thread has been moved to the General Video Games board of the Gaming section, under the request of its own creator.

MOVED

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Jun 2016, 11:50 »
Hey, odysseus

i would play with you (the "LoL EU West"-region is more than germans :D) but i don't Know if my english is good enough to explain the whole game.

Maybe write your region in your post and if you are in "EU West"  maybe we see us ;)

Summonername: CD Xayah
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2017, 23:34 von Beautiful Darkness »
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Jun 2016, 13:05 »
I'm more of an Old Republic guy, unfortunately  xD

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Jun 2016, 13:32 »
Zitat
i would play with you (the "LoL EU West"-region is more than germans :D) but i don't Know if my english is good enough to explain the whole game.

Maybe write your region in your post and if you are in "EU West"  maybe we see us ;)

Summonername: WeißerWolf

Gotcha, I will look for you and add you to my list if succesful! You don't need to explain everything, I'd just like some partners to play with :D.

@hoho
Not problem buddy, all have their preferences :).
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #5 am: 6. Jun 2016, 15:04 »
Zitat
Gotcha, I will look for you and add you to my list if succesful! You don't need to explain everything, I'd just like some partners to play with :D.
allright. :)
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde