29. Mär 2024, 00:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Thranduil's last ability "Feasts of Mirkwood".  (Gelesen 2581 mal)

Hal9000

• Gast
Thranduil's last ability "Feasts of Mirkwood".
« am: 25. Jun 2016, 13:26 »
Hello, I would like to propose an idea to make this ability more interesting.
Lothlorien already has several ways to cure his troops. I think this spell is not useful enough for a level 10 ability. I suggest to allow the recruitment of the mystical winegrowers and druids from Dorwinion with this feast.
It could be a nice way to implant them in the game, and the feast of mirkwood seems the best way to do it. (sorry for my english)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: Thranduil's last ability "Feasts of Mirkwood".
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Jun 2016, 14:53 »
The troops of Mirkwood have no way to heal themselves out in the field. The Wine Cellars heal, but their range is short, and otherwise, you have to use Radagast's heal to support them, which is very situational. Thranduil's level 10 spell to heal Mirkwood troops out in the field, away from the Outpost, is very much needed.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #2 am: 23. Jul 2016, 00:18 »
The troops of Mirkwood have no way to heal themselves out in the field. The Wine Cellars heal, but their range is short, and otherwise, you have to use Radagast's heal to support them, which is very situational. Thranduil's level 10 spell to heal Mirkwood troops out in the field, away from the Outpost, is very much needed.

I agree with Odysseus, although the Feast could use some enhancing, both mechanically and aesthetically.
Furthermore I would hate for Dorwinion units to be implemented in such a manner, I would really like to have them as recruitable units in the Mirkwood outpost after Dorwinion Wine upgrade is made.

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Feb 2024, 03:23 »
I think the argument is still up to date, maybe even more then back then. Lorien already has the following building to heal its units: Healing tree, Wine-Celar, Fortress (with safe refugee). In addition, Radagast can heal units and heroes while Galadriel and Grimbeorn also have healingspells and the ship from the Galadrielspell can also heal units.
Maybe a leadership (for heroes?) that gets stronger with the amount of wine-cellars the player has would be more interesting?