[en] The Prancing Pony > Other

Food you love

(1/3) > >>

WarOfTheRingVeteran:
Let's talk about food we love! So what is the food or drink you always enjoy, no question about it?

WarOfTheRingVeteran:
So starting off:

First of all, I am a huge fan of Tabasco sauces, especially Habanero. So spicy food is my thing in general.

Rice and/or potatoes, two things I could eat anytime.

When it comes to a certain cuisine, I would choose Mexican, along with Chinese (more specifically Sichuan) which is also amazing. And yes, both of those are stereotypically spicy.

Now I'm very, very picky when sweets are in question, I don't know why. I don't easily trust sweet food. I love ice cream though. And maple syrup.

And drinks, I usually just drink water. From alcohol, I like beer the most (it's basically the only type of alcohol I drink).

Last thing - My nemesis is kiwi. It's the most disgusting thing imaginable for me.

The_Necromancer0:
Food...I could go on for hours, but I'll keep it short
I like spicy stuff although I prefer it rather light. I also like sushi's and Thai food. I'm not really picky but I usually prefer stuff that is fresh like a salad. Apart from that I don't like any desserts but chocolate cake.

Canis carcharothias:
Same here, I could be talking about food all day long.
Drinks? Coffee, beer and bourbon. No sweet drinks for me!

WarOfTheRingVeteran: It's Habanero, not Habañero (from La Habana, Cuba).

WarOfTheRingVeteran:

--- Zitat von: Canis carcharothias am 26. Jun 2016, 18:58 ---WarOfTheRingVeteran: It's Habanero, not Habañero (from La Habana, Cuba).

--- Ende Zitat ---

Dammit, yes, you're right, thanks... How many times am I going to make that mistake?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln