28. Mär 2024, 09:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Where can I find all the maps which are in the game?  (Gelesen 3303 mal)

equaLz

• Hobbit
Hi there fellas,

Where  can I find all the maps which are in the game? Is there some file which contain all the maps? I wanna edit some for own purpose. :p

Thanks in advance!

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
Re: Where can I find all the maps which are in the game?
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Jul 2016, 19:13 »
You have to extract the maps out of the maps.big using FinalBIG. ;)
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

equaLz

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Jul 2016, 19:15 »
Wow! Thats fast! Thank you sooo much man!

EDIT: I try to find the map Wold, but cant find it anywhere in the file.
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Jul 2016, 15:23 von DieWalküre »

equaLz

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Jul 2016, 13:00 »
Hi after some hours I figured how to get all the vanilla maps out of the .big files. But I noticed 5 players and higher maps all start with camp post. How can I change it to Castle Post in the builder? I talk abot the edain vanilla maps... Do I just need to replace the object or do I need to change some other things to... since I play also with AI.

Thanks in advance.

- equalz

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Jul 2016, 15:20 »
Hi after some hours I figured how to get all the vanilla maps out of the .big files. But I noticed 5 players and higher maps all start with camp post. How can I change it to Castle Post in the builder? I talk abot the edain vanilla maps... Do I just need to replace the object or do I need to change some other things to... since I play also with AI.

Thanks in advance.

- equalz

Hi. There is no need of opening another thread for a quite identical topic as your previous one. You can simply continue the discussion in the thread you had already opened. Also, remember, double posting within 24 hours is not permitted by the forum rules; if you want to add something to your own comments, you should just edit them with the proper feature (Modify).

I will merge this thread with your previous one. It will be much easier for you to get the answers you need  :)

--- MERGED ---